No announcement yet.

There’s only oneeee Ricky Hatton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah baby thers only on eeeee ricky hattonnnn oneee ricky hatton
    walkin along singin a song walkin in a hatton wonder landddd..

to bad mitchell got sparked he coulda been next in line

waits to see some haters post embarssing sigs and gifs of ricky
    in pure spite because theyre fav fighter never got love like ricky

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      England has always fostered domestic fanfav's so you shouldn't worry. Maybe DeGale is next?

DeGale, no chance. Far too arragant and self assured. The appeal of Hatton was the old 'working class hero' personality. Even though I've never met Hatton you just know you could bump into him in the street and strike up some good banter with the him, top bloke.

Comment

Either Jeffries or Gavin.

Comment

The likes of Ricky and his relationship with the man on the street comes along too little, big Frank had it, Ricky was there after.

I want to FEEL that feeling when your fighter goes to the ring, that feeling when you're almost in there with him. I sadly believe it'll be a while yet before we all come together for just one fighter again

Comment

certainly not kell brook

Comment

I think it will be a long time before a fighter captures the fan base that Ricky Hatton did..

Of course fighters will come along that fans latch on too.... but Hatton seemed to snatch up your entire country

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                I think it will be a long time before a fighter captures the fan base that Ricky Hatton did..

Of course fighters will come along that fans latch on too.... but Hatton seemed to snatch up your entire country
                should i bring out the infamous "you shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house" thread?

Comment

Boxing is at 10% fun without Hatton!

Comment

Khan is the best boxer out of Britain right now.

He is far far better than Ricky Hatton was. Personality wise I can't say because I never paid attention to Hatton out of the ring, but Khan is very good and I'm excited to see his future.

Comment

Working...
                    X