Discussion Thread: Arthur Abraham-Andre Dirrell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long left?

Comment

Prediction: Dirrell by decision 115-113.

Comment

I think Dirrell is gonna win by UD. He's got the hometown advantage and I feel he's got the skills to stay away from Abraham and outbox him.

Comment

Prdiction - Dirrell 116-112 Abraham

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
            Prdiction - Dirrell 116-112 Abraham
            That's about right.

Dirrell will win the close rounds on the judges cards, as he circles, runs, and potshots his way to a gift decision.

Comment

20 minutes until dirrell humiliates the queen

Comment

Looks like a decent crowd. Much more than the other arena they were scheduled to fight in.

Comment

Prediction:

Although I'm picking Abraham to win, I actually favour Dirrell in this match. Dirrell's movement is going to play havoc with Abraham's stationary style, who will rely on people standing in range and fighting with him. Dirrell doesn't fight, as we saw in the Froch fight.

He's going to keep Abraham back with his jabs and move out of range. However, for Abraham to land he needs to lure Dirrell into distance then throw. I think the uppercut is going to work for Abraham as Dirrell reaches in with his punches.

I'm going to put my neck on the line and say Abraham via stoppage. I think he's going to catch Dirrell with a punch sometime in this fight, although I wouldn't be surprised to see Dirrell moving around the ring all night and keeping Abraham at bay.

Comment

Originally posted by Šemise View Post
                    Prediction:

Although I'm picking Abraham to win, I actually favour Dirrell in this match. Dirrell's movement is going to play havoc with Abraham's stationary style, who will rely on people standing in range and fighting with him. Dirrell doesn't fight, as we saw in the Froch fight.

He's going to keep Abraham back with his jabs and move out of range. However, for Abraham to land he needs to lure Dirrell into distance then throw. I think the uppercut is going to work for Abraham as Dirrell reaches in with his punches.

I'm going to put my neck on the line and say Abraham via stoppage. I think he's going to catch Dirrell with a punch sometime in this fight, although I wouldn't be surprised to see Dirrell moving around the ring all night and keeping Abraham at bay.
                    I agree with everyone you said. Dirrell's got the ability to outbox Abraham. But, if he doesn't play it safe, he could very well be knocked out.

Still gonna side with Dirrell, though.

Comment

I'll attempt a round by round on the 1st page

Comment

Working...
                      X