No announcement yet.

penn & teller bull****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j View Post
    we all know natural is a million times better than some cooked up atomic ****.

one, they find idiots on this show for laughs. so it is not to be taken too seriously. it seems to be more thought inspiring and comical with a dash a facts.

two, it does show that there are a million fruads in this world and a billion or more( def more) of stupid as hell people who are willing to believe in damn near anything.

it is just kinda funny watching what stupidity and holes in human thinking exist. a bit sad though too i must say.
    I get that it's a comedy show. However, their ultimate purpose was to mock and portray alternatives as imperfect instead of going at the practices that organic foods as a concept seek to address. People will ultimately walk away from the episode laughing at those who buy organics but won't think twice about their role in supporting the destructive practices that make up our current food system and nothing changes. That's not so funny.

Comment

good show try and watch the hair episode

Comment

The circumcision episode was great! (i think it was season 1)

I was a bit disappointed in the apocalypse (2012) episode. They half-assed that one... The video games one was pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Pheromonic View Post
          The circumcision episode was great! (i think it was season 1)

I was a bit disappointed in the apocalypse (2012) episode. They half-assed that one... The video games one was pretty good.
          yeah funny thing is they are circumcised but even they can see and say that circumcision is bull****.

Comment

Working...
          X