Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shouldn't the SO CALLED P4P Number 1 be able to BEAT fighters that will outweigh him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burner, ATG View Post
    Pac doesnt have to move up in weight if he doesnt want to......but he did...and he will pay dearly.

Hes going to brutally beaten and ruined by a much bigger stronger fighter..,hell never be the same again.......

You are same guy who said that PACMAN is gonna get crushed against
    HOYA and HATTON and PACQUIAO knocked him both out.

And FLOYD won a very controvesial decision and FLOYD SR. said that HOYA beat him.
    And he strugle with HATTON in WW and we all know that aint HATTON s division!

PACQUIAO is BOXING GOD!

Comment

Pac doesnt have to move up in weight if he doesnt want to......but he did...and he will pay dearly.

Hes going to brutally beaten and ruined by a much bigger stronger fighter..,hell never be the same again.......
      So what if he is? He is a legend, an ATG and can just retire and go into politics, as I said his legacy is sealed. This is just icing on the already great cake.

Comment

Originally posted by fightfan_79 View Post
        Shouldn't the previous p4p, Floyd Mayweather Jr., fight the Welterweights when he was p4p king instead of making Hatton move up to Welter....or making a LW come to him? Pac's style of fighting is suited for entertainment and a warrior.....Floyd's style...although the definition of Sweet Science....gets knocked for being boring and too defensive. IMO...it is easier to beat a "bigger" fighter when you just pot-shot and shoulder roll your way to a UD.....when has Pac and Roach ever strategized a UD gameplan? Styles make fights...so stop bringing up Floyd and Manny being able to do this and that, because in reality....both were trained very differently on how to fight.

Again....hate on Pacquiao all you want...but at least respect the fighter for delivering his part of the bargains come fight night....
        Doesnt matter how you win.....it matters THAT you win...remember that kid....you dont get style points in this sport....

Edwin Valero won EVERY fight hes ever had BY KO........What happens if you through hm in there with Guzman...Soto....Linares...etc???...I think you know.

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
          So what if he is? He is a legend, an ATG and can just retire and go into politics, as I said his legacy is sealed. This is just icing on the already great cake.
          Pac is still in hs prime..hs eagcy aint sealed...he aint 39 years old....

He still has big fights left to prove his legacy.........

Cotto

Mayweather

Bradley/JMM

His legacy is far from sealed.

Comment

You picked Pacman to beat COTTO by KO...I dont even get why you typed all that.

Ypou picked Cotto to lose by KO..NO EXECUSES.
            what the hell does my pick have to do with anything?

Comment

Thats odd because I feel that if Pac doesnt KO Cotto Who he put a weight restriction on...and whos going through CAMP problems and who arguably lost his last fight....after wiping out Hatton at 140..and Oscar at 147....then doesnt that make the P4P number 1 look like a little *****???
              I thought you just said a win is a win?

Comment

paul williams sucks balls.

Comment

Thats odd because I feel that if Pac doesnt KO Cotto Who he put a weight restriction on...and whos going through CAMP problems and who arguably lost his last fight....after wiping out Hatton at 140..and Oscar at 147....then doesnt that make the P4P number 1 look like a little *****???
                  145 is still WW Burner. Cotto will be just fine homey. And so what if Pac whomped Hatton at 140 and DLH at 147? Those were gr8 wins, but those guys ain't Cotto. Nobody coulda known DLH would show up so weak for the fight. He was supposed to kill poor lil Pac. To use that fight as a gauge of how Pac would perform against any top WW is foolish homey. He has no business at WW and him losin is excusable. I'm surprised he's bein favored by so many. It's really Cotto's legitimacy as an elite fighter that's at stake here, not Pac's.

Comment

Cotto

Mayweather

Bradley/JMM

LOL........coming from a PBF fanboy...................that is golden.....

Comment

Cotto

Mayweather

Bradley/JMM

He doesn't need to fight any of them, seriously. Barrera X2, Morrales X2, Marquez, De La Hoya, Hatton... It's sealed, he's a prime living legend.

Comment

Working...
                      X