No announcement yet.

Khan does 1.5 Million views on ITV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan does 1.5 Million views on ITV

Nearly 600,000 people stayed up to watch Khan on ITV at 4.30am.

Next morning, 1.5million watched a replay of the fight while the FA Cup final highlights attracted 300,000.

Not bad I guess... Usually he does 6+ million views when he used to be on ITV but that was at Saturday nights around 9pm.

Meh, that's not that great is it?

I wonder how much Lennox Lewis Hasim Rahman got when that was on the BBC.

Comment

That's pretty decent. If they get his next fight at home, then millions would watch it live.

Comment

I think that's a pretty good number. Compare it to some Chad Dawson fights in the states that pulled only like 1.3 million or the record low Calzaghe V Dawson, Khan is doing well. I wonder what he pulled in the states. If he can keep it up he will be the next big draw in boxing.

Comment

good numbers

Comment

I wonder if it's enough for ITV and the Beeb to pick up more fights off Brits in America?

Comment

To be honest tho 1.5 million views for 10am on a sunday is pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                I think that's a pretty good number. Compare it to some Chad Dawson fights in the states that pulled only like 1.3 million or the record low Calzaghe V Dawson, Khan is doing well. I wonder what he pulled in the states. If he can keep it up he will be the next big draw in boxing.
                According to Dan Rafael the May 15th fight was the most watched HBO boxing telecast since Klitschko-Arreola.

Comment

1.5 is Kinda crap.

Yeah OK bad time and day, most people sleeping in the morning or going out.

They need to do a fight on prime time tele to hit 6 mil+

Katsidis will make it damn exciting

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                    According to Dan Rafael the May 15th fight was the most watched HBO boxing telecast since Klitschko-Arreola.
                    Was that put on his blog? If true that is pretty damn impressive for an American debut. Paulie is not a big name, all the viewers would of been simply by word of mouth.

Comment

Working...
                    X