No announcement yet.

in 12 hours time, Deontay Wilder becomes "legit"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    It is easy to say something simple and vague then have it come true, unless you really break it down it is rather meaningless.

Predict something in detail then maybe I would care.
    No one is here to impress anybody. Get outta here with that pretentious tripe. The fight went exactly how many of us predicted. I'm unimpressed with your pseudo Virgil Hunter act. This fight will be known as another "incident" since Scott was so weak, as predicted, to put up a fight that it looked like a dive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
      No one is here to impress anybody. Get outta here with that pretentious tripe. The fight went exactly how many of us predicted. I'm unimpressed with your pseudo Virgil Hunter act. This fight will be known as another "incident" since Scott was so weak, as predicted, to put up a fight that it looked like a dive.
      You should always be out to impress people, anything else is a loser attitude~

Predicting the outcome of a fight is not that hard there are not that many options especially when you go the most obvious route, unless you can seriously get into the whys before hand it is not impressive at all~

Comment

Working...
      X