No announcement yet.

Rios: Victor Ortiz is a fake nice guy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    No way. Rios is EVERYTHING that Ortiz is not. One guy has no problem quitting, the other would not quit unless you shot him in the head 5 times with a 44 or Buck shot. The mental strength is off the charts opposite on these two. Rios knocks Ortiz out, plain and simple.
    You clueless mong. So cause one guy doesn't quit = ko? Lmfao.

You're right about Rios not being everything Ortiz is.

Ortiz is a much better boxer, better looking, and much more successful.

Believe me, Rios would get ktfo. Rios isn't very good, just a highly entertaining fighter. Ortiz would fold Rios like he did to Vivian Harris a few years back.

Comment

Originally posted by San Iker View Post
      You clueless mong. So cause one guy doesn't quit = ko? Lmfao.

You're right about Rios not being everything Ortiz is.

Ortiz is a much better boxer, better looking, and much more successful.

Believe me, Rios would get ktfo. Rios isn't very good, just a highly entertaining fighter. Ortiz would fold Rios like he did to Vivian Harris a few years back.
      I really dislike Ortiz, but I have to agree with you that Ortiz would KO Rios. Rios isn't some killer, he's just not very good and couldn't deal with Mike Alvarado movement int he ring.

Comment

thats what you call charm brandon ....it might be fake but it sells...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          thats what you call charm brandon ....it might be fake but it sells...
          Exactly how Manny gets idiots to support him.

Comment

Most *******s assume nice people are fakes. See this site and the responses as an example. Ortiz seems like a goofy kid. Rios seems slightly touched in the head and probably can't wrap his tiny brain around a guy like Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Interloper View Post
              Rios has absolutely zero defense, and you won't last with that against Victor Ortiz.Not a fan of either fighter, but that's how it is.
              That's not how it is when you have one fighter who would rather die in the ring than lose and would NEVER give up and another who is mentally weak and caves in and says screw this, I don't want any more. Easy pick.

Comment

Originally posted by San Iker View Post
                You clueless mong. Ortiz would fold Rios like he did to Vivian Harris a few years back.
                First off, before you call someone a clueless Mong, check out the one staring back at you in the mirror. if you had an IQ slightly higher than a dead Frog, you would know that being a "Better Boxer" doesn't not automatically make someone a better fighter. You will learn that in time seeing as you are very new to the sport of Boxing. Second, when one guy is known for quitting and the other guy would rather die in the ring than quit, those are tangibles in the Sweet Science because Boxing is about the mental aspects of the game more than anything else, among those, include will, determination, ability to take more than the other guy. Ortiz has quit twice and Rios would rather die inside those ropes than quit. They cannot be further apart in the mental makeup aspects of the game. And your comedy relief of mentioning Harris a career KO victim in the same breath as Rios was seriously lacking. Next time I charge you for this information. You are dismissed; you are free to go now.
                Last edited by richardt; 04-11-2013, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
                  Everything Rios is saying could be true but he always comes off as this jealous hater to me. Victors had the paydays. Victors got the cologne. Victors on Dancing with the Stars. Rios could be spot on with everything he said too.
                  Lol. Are you suggesting Brandon wants that?

Comment

Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
                    Lol. Are you suggesting Brandon wants that?
                    Maybe he is saying that Brandon wishes he was offered that. But my take is because the show is in LA and because Ortiz fought Mayweather, and because of Ortiz's backstory, the total of that is why he was on Dancing because Ortiz clearly is not a star....like a number of the people on that show.

Comment

Working...
                    X