No announcement yet.

Started using Hydroxycut Hardcore today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started using Hydroxycut Hardcore today

Man this stuff gives you amazing energy and focus..You sweat so much more when you exercise and seems like you can't stop..interested to see how many pounds i drop this week using it and my new eating schedule

let us know how it works i havent really heard much about hydroxycut products recently. I started using Oxyelite pro the old formula they are starting to take off shelves and it seems to be working good after only a week and a half

Comment

will give updates a week from today

Comment

Besides the placebo effect it has, the only real active ingredients of this or any fatburner for that matter are caffeine and green tea extract, maybe minute amounts of niacin to make you sweat. Supplements are not real, they just simply aren't. Protein, creatine, pre-workouts, that is about the extent of the real supplements. Test boosters have to be 2 part removed chemically from being able to work to be sold legally, and that is just one example. Don't fall into the money pit, I did myself years ago.

Waste of money, but if it helps you cut down, more power to you brother.

Comment

Originally posted by raf727 View Post
          Besides the placebo effect it has, the only real active ingredients of this or any fatburner for that matter are caffeine and green tea extract, maybe minute amounts of niacin to make you sweat. Supplements are not real, they just simply aren't. Protein, creatine, pre-workouts, that is about the extent of the real supplements. Test boosters have to be 2 part removed chemically from being able to work to be sold legally, and that is just one example. Don't fall into the money pit, I did myself years ago.

Waste of money, but if it helps you cut down, more power to you brother.
          Ephedrine.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
            Ephedrine.

Is Ephedrine in Hydroxycut? lol

Shame I didn't know before hand I could of said how to make the formula for pennies.

Comment

Ephedrine.
              This, atleast i know the old hydroxycut was just overpiced ephedrine, not sure about the new hydroxycut. Ephedrine is effective stuff, and very dangerous. Many athletes have died directly as a result from using.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                This, atleast i know the old hydroxycut was just overpiced ephedrine, not sure about the new hydroxycut. Ephedrine is effective stuff, and very dangerous. Many athletes have died directly as a result from using.

Exactly that, it was just an ECA stack with a few very underdosed ingredients thrown in.
                You could make it yourself by popping to the local chemist for 1/4 of the price if you know what you're looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Is Ephedrine in Hydroxycut? lol

Shame I didn't know before hand I could of said how to make the formula for pennies.
                  Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                  Naw it's not in there anymore. I'm on a cutting cycle right now and Ive been taking it in small doses, it's 100x more effective than any of this garbage they sell for $90 a bottle. It's relatively safe if taken in moderate doses people get confused and think more is better and end up blowing their hearts up.

Comment

Naw it's not in there anymore. I'm on a cutting cycle right now and Ive been taking it in small doses, it's 100x more effective than any of this garbage they sell for $90 a bottle. It's relatively safe if taken in moderate doses people get confused and think more is better and end up blowing their hearts up.

What do use? It'll probably be cheaper but if you wanted; ChestEze.

30mg caffeine
                    18.31mg ephedrine hydrochloride
                    100mg anhydrous theophylline.

It costs about £1.50 from any chemist but most will restrict you to the amount you can buy.

If you wanted to throw in Aspirin to complete the ECA stack, again from a Chemist for literally pennies as are caffeine pills if you needed to up the dose. The main thing here is the ephedrine and because its pharma grade, you know its legit unlike a lot of fake eph on the internet.

All-in-all you can run your cutting stack for around £10-12/$16-18 if that whilst similar stacks will charge £30/$50 so you're just paying for the label.

I'll leave this here as somebody may find it useful even if you don't Though I must state; make sure you're not allergic to Aspirin or anything and look up what dose you need and don't go over it. If you have any heart conditions, don't bother.

Comment

Working...
                    X