No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Waiting For The Legal Light To Sign Tim Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Waiting For The Legal Light To Sign Tim Bradley

BoxingScene.com was advised by Bob Arum, the CEO of Top Rank, that he's waiting for his lawyers to give him the green light before attempting to sign WBO junior welterweight champion Timothy Bradley (27-0, 11KOs). Bradley has an ongoing legal battle with his former promoters, Gary Shaw and Thompson Boxing, but there could be a legal resolution in the near future.

[Click Here To Read More]

I would bet anything that Arum announces Timothy Bradley as Pac's next opponent either before the Marquez fight or immediately after it.

Comment

So he was going to be able to defend his title within a year and this proves just how unjust the WBC was in stripping him.

Comment

Arum plays Bradley for time, puts a spanner in the works of the goldenboy operation for Khan and forces Khan-Mayweather to happen next summer.

Comment

I think we will see Bradley signed in the next few days and put onto the JMM card and then a leal threat for doing so.

Pac vs Bradley March 2012?

Comment

At least he is willing to wait before signing Bradley, If this was GBP they would have sign Bradley by now without looking at the fine details of his contract..

Comment

put bradley on the cotto undercard it will be a great card if it has bradley v.s a bum wv2 v.s arce ramos v.s the cuban and wolak v.s vanes

Comment

Would've been a good time for Bradley to become his own boss...

Comment

This is me thinking Bradley's the young, hungry lion Arum's gonna feed to Pacquiao before the Mayweather fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                    Would've been a good time for Bradley to become his own boss...
                    Arum is a helluva player. He can look after all the legal stuff and right now in boxing, he doesn't have too many pieces but in Bradley he just scored himself a queen in chess parlance.

If GBP and Top rank work together properly (to their best otential) I see a good career ahead for Bradley.

After he gets whacked by Pac and Khan he can collect himself and recover on Cotto (coming down in weight), Ortiz, Berto, an Alexander rematch and may even secure Maidana sometime.
                    Last edited by DET. IRONSIDE; 09-19-2011, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X