Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1997 version of De La Hoya ****ks Floyd and Pac up bad!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VAW-JR View Post
    Like I said, what did Oscar do with Pete....an old Pete?
    U make no sense homey.Why quote me & ask a question like that??Ur making it sound like that Sweet Pea would be beaten by Floyd & Manny or something.Ur making it sound like he wasn't that good.He was 1 of the best defensive southpaws ever to lace em up.Stop ur ****,no one is gonna look good beating him.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
      i always thought Oscar was overrated but tough for anyone. Fighters like Pac and Money May are super special fighters. So I dont think much would change. He never had supreme speed like these guys. And even then speed fighters like Whitaker and Quartey gave him hell. Both of these guys are quicker than Quartey and hit harder than Sweet Pea.
      that dlh beats pacroid but doesnt beat floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
        U make no sense homey.Why quote me & ask a question like that??Ur making it sound like that Sweet Pea would be beaten by Floyd & Manny or something.Ur making it sound like he wasn't that good.He was 1 of the best defensive southpaws ever to lace em up.Stop ur ****,no one is gonna look good beating him.
        sorry. floyd beats sweat pea. he does pretty much everything pea does but better, has more power and rather than purely defensive moments, he offensive while defensive.

floyd>>>pea

Comment

Umm...what? I make alot of sense if you have followed my posts in this thread. The point I'm making is this, if Oscar didn't smash a Sweet Pea who was old when they fought, why should I think he would smash a Mayweather or a Pacquaio? That was the point I was making, and I thought that much was obvious, guess not. Floyd outboxes Oscar at anytime in their respective careers. This welterweight version of Manny beats him as well.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
            sorry. floyd beats sweat pea. he does pretty much everything pea does but better, has more power and rather than purely defensive moments, he offensive while defensive.

floyd>>>pea
            & ur proof of this is Floyd's awesome resume against better fighters than Sweet Pea fought right,yeah that's what I thought.If Pernell fought everyone Floyd has & at the time that Floyd did,he'd be undefeated too.If Floyd fought everyone Pernell fought at the time that he did,that 0 would have looked something like 5 losses.

Comment

floyd>>>pea
              I disagree. But I'm biased toward Pea.

Comment

Originally posted by VAW-JR View Post
                Umm...what? I make alot of sense if you have followed my posts in this thread. The point I'm making is this, if Oscar didn't smash a Sweet Pea who was old when they fought, why should I think he would smash a Mayweather or a Pacquaio? That was the point I was making, and I thought that much was obvious, guess not. Floyd outboxes Oscar at anytime in their respective careers. This welterweight version of Manny beats him as well.
                Oh yeah,who has Floyd or Manny fought prime at 147 for U to make such an assumption??I'd re-watch Mosley-Oscar 1,then come back & tell me if U really feel like that.

Comment

Based on what??

Comment

Originally posted by andres aza View Post
                    A dedicated Oscar ****s almost anyone up at 140 and 147. Floyd barley beat an old drunk DLh. Prime Oscar takes him to queeer street. Pac would have been out classes. Thoughts?
                    Lol, Oscar never beat anyone half as good as a prime Pacquiao or Mayweather before or in 1997.

floyd>>>pea
                    Like what? They don't fight anything alike and have two completely different defensive styles.

Comment

& ur proof of this is Floyd's awesome resume against better fighters than Sweet Pea fought right,yeah that's what I thought.If Pernell fought everyone Floyd has & at the time that Floyd did,he'd be undefeated too.If Floyd fought everyone Pernell fought at the time that he did,that 0 would have looked something like 5 losses.
                      triangle theories?

we are talking about pea fighting floyd and he wouldnt beat floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X