No announcement yet.

What is the most important attribute for a fighter to have besides a good chin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
    A nice smile and a lot of charisma. You'll notice that all the great/legendary fighters had that magnetic smile and personality (I.e. Robinson, Ali, wlad, Leonard, pacquiao, etc.).

You can become a great fighter if you smile a lot and say nice things like "how's the family?" Or "I'm doing very fine, thank you.".

Also that last option is very out of place and ****sexual smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
      A nice smile and a lot of charisma. You'll notice that all the great/legendary fighters had that magnetic smile and personality (I.e. Robinson, Ali, wlad, Leonard, pacquiao, etc.).

You can become a great fighter if you smile a lot and say nice things like "how's the family?" Or "I'm doing very fine, thank you.".

Also that last option is very out of place and ****sexual smh.
      I rather go for the Tough man stare of Tommy Hearns Roberto Duran Mike Tyson , Sonny Liston Young George Foreman

Comment

I put heart, but personally I would choose Speed. They each have their benefits.
        Bailey: Power
        Khan: Speed
        Margarito: Stamina
        Berto: Physical Strength

Not everybody can have combos of them like Pacquiao or Mayweather though.

Comment

I picked speed but I would rather pick defense. You are always in a fight when you have defense and a chin.

Comment

Working...
          X