Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little over a week has passed and still the story has no legs outside of this sticky. Told you dudes this wasn't a story.

Comment

• Originally posted by Priest Andretti View Post
      A little over a week has passed and still the story has no legs outside of this sticky. Told you dudes this wasn't a story.
      umm... there's doubts surrounding Mayweather regarding PEDs.

Doubts are there unless proven otherwise. To say there aren't doubts, it only exposes your way of thinking, so i'd hope you weren't one of those folk.

The article did it's job.

Comment

• Originally posted by techliam View Post
        umm... there's doubts surrounding Mayweather regarding PEDs.

Doubts are there unless proven otherwise. To say there aren't doubts, it only exposes your way of thinking, so i'd hope you weren't one of those folk.

The article did it's job.
        My post went over your head. This article wasn't just written to just cast "doubt". Did you read the article? Fully?

I seen people in here saying this was going to reach ESPN.

Comment

• Originally posted by Priest Andretti View Post
          My post went over your head. This article wasn't just written to just cast "doubt". Did you read the article? Fully?

I seen people in here saying this was going to reach ESPN.
          First part of your post attacking me implicitly, how original and surprising. Attacking me because you don't agree is what you do in lieu of a proper response.

If the article wasn't meant to put the idea of doubt, it wouldn't get anywhere. You said it didn't have legs. I'm saying the doubt it has created is enough to say it had an effect.

Comment

• I wonder why GBP are NOT harassing Hauser the way they harassed Montoya..

Comment

• Originally posted by sapaw View Post
              I wonder why GBP are NOT harassing Hauser the way they harassed Montoya..
              Harass Hauser for what exactly?

All Hauser did was remind everyone their were rumors, he didn't claim anything new. He didn't bring anything new to light. He just reminded everyone that Montoya had started rumors.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                Harass Hauser for what exactly?

All Hauser did was remind everyone their were rumors, he didn't claim anything new. He didn't bring anything new to light. He just reminded everyone that Montoya had started rumors.
                did you even read the 2nd part? I guess not.

Comment

• Everyone's just waiting for the other shoe to drop

Steroids have been a big part of sports in recent weeks. Lance Armstrong, the Seahawks CB taking a banned substance, the MLB HOF voting which includes, Bonds, Clemens, Sosa

A no response from the accused is a addmittance of guilt. Do u think Hauser would risk his reputation and write a epic ether and just be quiet about it for the rest of his life?

Comment

• Why is Froid "I will clean up the sport of boxing" PEDweather is so quiet nowadays? Is he guilty...? ummmmmmmmmm

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                      Why is Froid "I will clean up the sport of boxing" PEDweather is so quiet nowadays? Is he guilty...? ummmmmmmmmm
                      I'm surprised he hasn't commented. This won't end here though, the journos will keep digging until they find out whether or not it has any substance (no pun intended).

Comment

Working...
                      X