Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF Lennox Lewis never lost and beaten Riddick Bowe will he be the GOAT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF Lennox Lewis never lost and beaten Riddick Bowe will he be the GOAT?

He's 100% a top 10 ATG right now as it is because he defeated every single men he ever faced. Going back and showing courage in avenging his defeats to Mc Call and Rahman in stunning fashion.

BUT let's say he was never drugged against Rahman or MCCall and chicken Bowe didn't duck him. Will he be considered the best HW of all times?

He will basically finish 47-0, and a clear case can be made in pushing him from Top 10 to number one.

Any credibility this post had was removed by "let's say he was never drugged".

Comment

People tend to forget just how amazing Lennox's wins were.

Razer Ruddock was blown out by a young untamed virgin Lennox in like 2 minutes.

Ruddock would have killed Wladimir in the ring prime for prime. It don't even matter how good or skilled Wlad is, the Ruddock Smash always get through at least once. You need at least a semi iron jaw to survive the smash, one hit from the smash and Wlad would have lost his jawbone.

Golota people tend to laugh at him now and think he's a big polish joke. This guy was ranked as high as #2 on all the lists going into Lennox's fight, he was no joke but arguably the greatest HW prospect since Tyson. He got blown the **** out.

Prime Shannon Briggs is the greatest example of comparing Lennox vs Vitali PRIME FOR PRIME

Lennox Lewis murdered prime briggs, vitali decisioned a old fat over the hill retirement Briggs.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
        Well I saw the first Rahman fight ,it was obvious something was very very wrong with Lennox. Drool was coming out his mouth before he even went into the ring. His reactions were like 90 years old, and he was smiling the whole time in a state of euphoria, it wasn't until he got poleaxed by that insane punch that he woke up.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but Oliver Mc Call was a known druggie and knew all the drugs and what effects it have. Oliver was the biggest drug guy in boxing, that's why he was drugged the entire time of his career. Like I said, it is what it is.

Comment

he wasnt drugged, he got raped fair and square by rahman and mcall

lewis is a top 25 atg definitely not top 10 in the heavyweight division

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post

Ya name 24 HW boxers better then Lewis

Comment

Lewis IMO is a top 5 ATG HW.

But he lost to Rahman and McCall fair and square no need to make excuses, he destroyed Rahman in the rematch.

I personally believe Bowe ducked Lewis because of his amateur losses (I know ams are different to pros but it still plays on your mind)

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post

Raped? He got KOed by two hail mary punches. And the McCall fight was stopped prematurely imo.

And Id like to hear even 10 better Hws than Lennox.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post

Yeah it was an interested thread until then lol.

Comment

Lennox Lewis is a top 5 ATG Heavyweight IMO.

He lost fair and square to McCall and Rahman and got revenge in the rematches. Drugged...please.

I love Lennox Lewis. I hope that Anthony Joshua can be just like him or even better (hmm but who knows).

If he had defeated Bowe then he probably would be held in even higher regard.

Lennox was a freak of nature and was a big, bad man. Definitely deserves props.

Comment

Working...
                    X