Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia, Boxing for me is boring, its like playing a game in easy mode.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then step up the level of competition,,

Mikey has alot of skills and on his way to p4p lists, but if he really feels like that, then take some big fights vs gamboa, vasquez,,,,

fight those 3 and see how easy it is...

I honestly think he will be like his brother,, have a nice title reign and then get ko'd by a corrales type fighter, and then thats all folks

Comment

Mikey has alot of skills and on his way to p4p lists, but if he really feels like that, then take some big fights vs gamboa, vasquez,,,,

I honestly think he will be like his brother,, have a nice title reign and then get ko'd by a corrales type fighter, and then thats all folks

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        No ****... Buncha bums you been fighting. And once Salido started putting it on you you decided to pull the Ethernet cable and quit out the game.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        Power cable and it would have been great, but good that post is. Maybe I am too geeky?

Mikey has a point, everyday is the same when you reach your level.

Comment

Mikey is missing out on names at FW.. he needs to move back down.

Lomachenko, Donaire, John, Gonzalez, Mares.

Comment

didn't look so easy when salido was coming on strong and you quit i mean your nose hurt. first sign of adversity in career INSTA QUIT!

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

gamboa is a bum, he'd get lit up. vasquez is boring as hell, stop frontin like u wanna see that fight. switch mikey's name with floyd or broner or whomever and ask urself if u want to see them fight Vasquez.

Mikey has stepped up with salido and now martinez.

haters hate but mikey will retire undefeated.

Comment

Salido started to get in that ass though..

but Mikey really is legit. Feed him Rigo or Gamboa I wanna laff

Comment

Originally posted by Warrios View Post
                  gamboa is a bum, he'd get lit up. vasquez is boring as hell, stop frontin like u wanna see that fight. switch mikey's name with floyd or broner or whomever and ask urself if u want to see them fight Vasquez.

Mikey has stepped up with salido and now martinez.

haters hate but mikey will retire undefeated.
                  wtf,,, Gamboa would be the best name on his resume, nobody has beaten vasquez at 135, boring yes, but try and beat him,,
                  floyd fights at 147-154,, maybe a decade ago i would want to see him fight those guys but not now,,

i wanted to see vasquez vs broner, but broner left the division.. and one of the reasons why is that vasquez is about the toughest out in boxing,,, win or lose he will make you look bad....

who else would you want to see garcia fight,, name some fighters around his weight that are better than gamboa, and vasquez.... I will be waiting

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    No ****... Buncha bums you been fighting. And once Salido started putting it on you you decided to pull the Ethernet cable and quit out the game.

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    didn't look so easy when salido was coming on strong and you quit i mean your nose hurt. first sign of adversity in career INSTA QUIT!

Comment

Originally posted by BeGoodToMother
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Power cable and it would have been great, but good that post is. Maybe I am too geeky?

Mikey has a point, everyday is the same when you reach your level.
                      I thought people pull the ethernet cable on their router nowadays so it counts as a "disconnected"? On CoD anyway. I think Madden fixed that tho lol.

Haha I got a geeky side myself.

Comment

Working...
                      X