No announcement yet.

Top 5 Worst posters on Boxingscene???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post

i dont know why so much hate on maniac, i never thought he was a troll and he never ****ed with me when i used to bash gayweather(maniac used to be a floyd fan), lol, people should call me a troll, lol, i do **** around when people say dumb **** or seem sentimental, lol, i should be getting hated on , lol, thats cool with me cause i dont really give a ****, lol, i dont hate nobody but i like to **** around, lol, many people that were mentioned are solid posters, lol, larry is a solid poster but sometimes he just says **** that he tries to cause controversy, lol, larry is a legend, lol , i should be up there in reality in worst posters but for some reason people dont call me out, they should
    Hey man we were having a good convo about the Heat-Thunder last year during the finals. I remember you were feeling really good when the Thunder won.

But then I told you the Heat would come storming back and you laughed at me and didn't believe me. Well, needless to say, I haven't seen you since LMAO

How've you been man?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      You'd have more respect for me when leaving the ring than you did when you entered. you'd probably be amongst those that promised me 4 rounds and then were begging to be let out of the deal just 2 rounds in. You know nothing of me. The guy from Ghana who I fought, giving up 5-1/2 inches in height and 14 inches in reach, would probably have buried you.

I'm pretty sure that I'd have had my foot 16 inches into your ass and your heart bleeding for mercy deep inside of my fist before the bell even sounded to end the round..........Rockin'
      But then you would be DQ'd and be 2-4 instead of 2-3 which should earn me a shot at hands of steel Coleman.

What do you fancy my chances against him?

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        Hey man we were having a good convo about the Heat-Thunder last year during the finals. I remember you were feeling really good when the Thunder won.

But then I told you the Heat would come storming back and you laughed at me and didn't believe me. Well, needless to say, I haven't seen you since LMAO

How've you been man?
        im cool, lebron proved everyone wrong, including the big kobe fans like me but this time lebron didnt quit, lol, you humbled me and now i feel embarassed but i should be lol, i really really did feel lebron didnt have it in him to do this but he showed his worth, lol, now hes a nba champion and a 3 time mvp

Comment

im cool, lebron proved everyone wrong, including the big kobe fans like me but this time lebron didnt quit, lol, you humbled me and now i feel embarassed but i should be lol, i really really did feel lebron didnt have it in him to do this but he showed his worth, lol, now hes a nba champion and a 3 time mvp
          Respect, I can dig it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            Because your act is a character like Hi-dro, plus when you called Larry a gay harry potter wizard that was the hardest I ever laughed on here.
            larry is cool , lol, lol, i always liked him but when somebody acts dumb , lol, you gotta do the same kinda **** to them, lol, larry and i were always cool but he knows that theire are times he rides on floyds nuts too damn hard, lol, that is when he makes himself vulnerable lol whats your take on larry , lol

Comment

i dont know why so much hate on maniac, i never thought he was a troll and he never ****ed with me when i used to bash gayweather(maniac used to be a hardcore floyd fan), lol, people should call me a troll, lol, i do **** around when people say dumb **** or seem sentimental, lol, i should be getting hated on , lol, thats cool with me cause i dont really give a ****, lol, i dont hate nobody but i like to **** around, lol, many people that were mentioned are solid posters, lol, larry is a solid poster but sometimes he just says **** that he tries to cause controversy, lol, larry is a legend, lol , i should be up there in reality in worst posters but for some reason people dont call me out, they should
              it's not so much the trolling, since I troll from time to time.

it's only recently he's been exposed as a racist.

I never thought he was a racist until burner exposed him as one.

that's what started the initial dislike.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeftHookGarcia View Post

i think people bring the race card too damn fast, lol, burner likes blakk fighters mainly so does that make him a rascist, lol, maniac likes latino fighters because hes latino, lol, if a mex fighter fights a blakk fighter who they gonna root for, lol, people are ****in sensitive, lol, burners problem was always that he took **** to heart, lol, maniac likes more blakk fighters than i ever did, lol, true story, that doesnt make you , me him or burner a rascist, lol, lol, it just makes them really extremely biased , lol, if maniac calls floyd a n11gger , lol, thats a different story

by the way, nobody should be blamed about being hated on trolling before me, lol, i should be considered the worst , lol, i think
                Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 11-16-2012, 07:57 PM.

Comment

i dont know why so much hate on maniac, i never thought he was a troll and he never ****ed with me when i used to bash gayweather(maniac used to be a hardcore floyd fan), lol, people should call me a troll, lol, i do **** around when people say dumb **** or seem sentimental, lol, i should be getting hated on , lol, thats cool with me cause i dont really give a ****, lol, i dont hate nobody but i like to **** around, lol, many people that were mentioned are solid posters, lol, larry is a solid poster but sometimes he just says **** that he tries to cause controversy, lol, larry is a legend, lol , i should be up there in reality in worst posters but for some reason people dont call me out, they should
                  LoL people forget about my Floyd fanboyism

Originally posted by LeftHookGarcia View Post

he exposed nothing, but if you want to choose to believe what some faggot with an agenda tried to portray me as without knowing what actually happened that's fine... I don't need any sensitivefaggot ass e-friends anyway

Comment

larry is cool , lol, lol, i always liked him but when somebody acts dumb , lol, you gotta do the same kinda **** to them, lol, larry and i were always cool but he knows that theire are times he rides on floyds nuts too damn hard, lol, that is when he makes himself vulnerable lol whats your take on larry , lol
                    Larry is one of my favorite posters on here, sometimes he is emo like a 13 year old girl though.

Comment

i think people bring the race card too damn fast, lol, burner likes blakk fighters mainly so does that make him a rascist, lol, maniac likes latino fighters because hes latino, lol, if a mex fighter fights a blakk fighter who they gonna root for, lol, people are ****in sensitive, lol, burners problem was always that he took **** to heart, lol, maniac likes more blakk fighters than i ever did, lol, true story, that doesnt make you , me him or burner a rascist, lol, lol, it just makes them really extremely biased , lol, if maniac calls floyd a n11gger , lol, thats a different story

by the way, nobody should be blamed about being hated on trolling before me, lol, i should be considered the worst , lol, i think
                      had maniac used n!gga, i could give a **** less. But that wasn't the case he used n!gger in his tweet.

i'm not even black, just sayin.

Comment

Working...
                      X