Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Was Hopkins faking his "dislocated shoulder"? YOU BE THE JUDGE!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL at hopkins

Comment

I was trying to look as close as I could on the night and to be honest I didn't see anything wrong with it, but then again I'm no doctor, I was just looking for something obvious - my gut feeling is that he faked it, but who am I to make that call?

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
        I was trying to look as close as I could on the night and to be honest I didn't see anything wrong with it, but then again I'm no doctor, I was just looking for something obvious - my gut feeling is that he faked it, but who am I to make that call?
        That's what he was banking on. He just happened to have a dislocated ac that was not visible.... but nobody can say there was no injury because we're not doctors. Yea.. sure Bernard

Comment

I never question a warrior like Hopkins who has done so much for the sport.

Here's my question to you key board bad asses.

If Hopkins was faking, why didn't he say he couldn't continue? He never said that. As a matter of fact he said he could , got up and was ready to continue.

It was obvious that Dawson grabbed his leg and dumped him on the floor. It should have been a no contest and it's just another ref job that was messed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post

If Hopkins was faking, why didn't he say he couldn't continue? He never said that. As a matter of fact he said he could , got up and was ready to continue.

It was obvious that Dawson grabbed his leg and dumped him on the floor. It should have been a no contest and it's just another ref job that was messed up.
            Did it occur to you the reason he said he was ok to continue was because he was perfectly fine? And the reason he rolled around on the floor for a couple of minutes was to try and get Dawson a point taken or DQ'ed? - he was trying to use one of his "veteran tricks" (*cough cheating). Kinda back fired if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
              Hopkins the disgrace and biggest coward in boxing history. I have no respect for that trash bag.

This is what a real dislocated shoulder and warrior look like:

but according to TS the dislocated shoulder causes sooooo muuuuch pain one cant continue...bad very bad attempt thread super failed...anyone ever heard of adrenaline????? it can def make one forget about pain in instances etc...quit tryna find excuses...hell Dawson cant even keep his stories etc str8..first he wants no rematch..then on ESPN he talken like oh yeah i want one..then he says Hop said he didnt wanna fight??? WHAT??? lol I heard it live Hop sayen, "yeah i'll fight but w one arm" thats not sayen i dont...and ur sayen a dislocated shoulder is same thing as seperated AC joint...wellll....here

Is a shoulder separation the same as a shoulder dislocation?
              No! These two injuries are commonly confused, but they are very different conditions. As described above, the shoulder joint is located at the junction of three different bones: the clavicle, the scapula, and the humerus. In a shoulder separation, the junction of the clavicle and scapula is disrupted. In a shoulder dislocation, the humerus (arm bone) is displaced from the socket. Not only are the injuries different in anatomic terms, but the implications for treatment, recovery, and complications are also different.

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
                Did it occur to you the reason he said he was ok to continue was because he was perfectly fine? And the reason he rolled around on the floor for a couple of minutes was to try and get Dawson a point taken or DQ'ed? - he was trying to use one of his "veteran tricks" (*cough cheating). Kinda back fired if you ask me.
                What difference does that make? Whether he rolled around on the floor or not, he was DUMPED onto the floor and then when asked if he could continue he said yes.

It should have been a no contest, end of fukin story. You can make up stories of your own and act like you know that Hopkins was doing but I don't assume **** because it makes no sense.

Dawson picked him up, threw him on the floor, Hopkins was injured and it should have been a no contest.

It's that simple.

Comment

LOL @ The people using pictures of severe AC dislocations and using it as evidence.

Just thought i would post this for you 'medical experts'. There are different grades of AC dislocation. Some bad and some not so bad.

AC dislocations are also graded from I to VI. Grading is based upon the degree of separation of the acromion from the clavicle with weight applied to the arm. Grade I is a tear of the AC ligament. It has the normal separation of <4mm. Grade II is a complete dislocation of AC ligament with partial disruption of coracoclavicular ligament. The AC gap is >5mm. Grades I and II never require surgery and heal by themselves, though physical therapy may be required. Grade III is complete disruption of AC and CC ligaments. On plain film the inferior aspect of the clavicle will be above the superior aspect of the acromion. This can also be assessed with an MRI scan, which will also demonstrate disruption of the coracoclavicular ligaments (the degree depending on the severity of AC joint disruption) as well as tearing of the joint capsule. The joint will be very tender and swollen on examination. Grade III separations most often do not require surgery and shoulder function should return to normal after 16–20 weeks. However, there will be some physical deformity of the shoulder with a noticeable bump resulting from the dislocation of the clavicle. Grades IV-VI are complications on a 'standard' dislocation involving a displacement of the clavicle, and will almost always require surgery.

Comment

What difference does that make? Whether he rolled around on the floor or not, he was DUMPED onto the floor and then when asked if he could continue he said yes.

It should have been a no contest, end of fukin story. You can make up stories of your own and act like you know that Hopkins was doing but I don't assume **** because it makes no sense.

Dawson picked him up, threw him on the floor, Hopkins was injured and it should have been a no contest.

It's that simple.
                    Hey, I agree, it should have been a no contest, I said that on the night. But the ref is in there to protect the fighters, if you have one rolling around on the floor complaining of a damaged shoulder then he is well within his right to stop it, regardless of what the fighter says.

Fact is BHOP shouldnt have been complaining of a damaged shoulder IF it wasnt damaged and he wouldnt have dug himself into the situation.

(I think he was faking, you clearly have your own opinion, which is fair enough; but neither of us are doctors so we can only go off those opinions from what we watched on TV)

Comment

lol, what were you watching? yea he said he could continue and got up 5 minutes later, and what told you he was ready to continue? when he was walked over to sit at his corner? while he was complaining about his "popped out" shoulder?

Comment

Working...
                      X