Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Philippines has given birth to two machines....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Philippines has given birth to two machines....

Manny Pacquiao and Tim Tebow. I'm watching as my Noles are being lead like a sheep to the slaughter down in Gainsville.

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
    Manny Pacquiao and Tim Tebow. I'm watching as my Noles are being lead like a sheep to the slaughter down in Gainsville.
    well ... one is a complete hypejob ... and it's tim tebow ... what position will he even play in the NFL??? those jump passes wont work there

Comment

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
      well ... one is a complete hypejob ... and it's tim tebow ... what position will he even play in the NFL??? those jump passes wont work there
      that has absolutely nothing to do with how my Noles are getting annihilated down in the swamp. Tebow is a beast in college football and I could give two ****s about the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
        that has absolutely nothing to do with how my Noles are getting annihilated down in the swamp. Tebow is a beast in college football and I could give two ****s about the NFL.
        well if all you care about is how your Noles are getting annihilated down in the swamp .... then let me be the first to congratulate the fact that they look like a high school freshman team

Comment

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
          well if all you care about is how your Noles are getting annihilated down in the swamp .... then let me be the first to congratulate the fact that they look like a high school freshman team
          lol tell me about it. My last comment was in reference to people letting NFL potential overshadow what is done in college football. I judge Tebow by what is doing during his career as a gator, and not if he will be an NFL 1st round draft pick. Some of the best college players where **** in the NFL (if they made it) but that doesn't take away from their college accomplishments.

Tommy Frazier
          Andre Ward
          Tyrone Wheatly
          Charlie Ward
          Lawrence Phillips

all of those guys were beast even though they didn't do **** in the NFL

Comment

Working...
          X