Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent Wants To Use WWE Theatrics To Pump Events

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am already interested in the fights, I don't need storylines to grab my attention. If I wanted to see that I would just simply watch WWE since I am sure they are better at that sort of thing than 50.

Comment

With that said, i'm interested to see what theatrics 50 Cent is talking about. Maybe we'll be seeing Hell In A Cell matches, and Tag Team fights in the near future.

SMS taking over.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        50 Cent's entrance for the Gamboa fight sucked so badly that it even made Gamboa suck that night.

I cringed when the fans gave no reaction to 50. You're performing Hip Hop to Mexicans and Pinoys. The Mexicans cheer for that mariachi sh-t, and the Pinoys want to hear that Gangnam style song.
        lol...........

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          I am already interested in the fights, I don't need storylines to grab my attention. If I wanted to see that I would just simply watch WWE since I am sure they are better at that sort of thing than 50.
          You know you want to see Gamboa vs Salgado in a Steel Cage match.

Comment

50 cent is a idiot. the mini performance are great, dont need to manufacture drama for the sport, that will be cheesy as hell.

what gonna happen say Pacquaio KO's bradley and kellerman is doing the post fight interviews what gonna happen are their mic gonna cut out and some whack 50 cent song gonna come on and gamboa gonna challenge pacquaio lol they both cant even speak english,

only a few of the top fighters speak english at least in the division 50 has fighters in, minus dirrell.
            Last edited by TheRealNess; 12-19-2012, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Stick to writing poetry you ****

Comment

With that said, i'm interested to see what theatrics 50 Cent is talking about. Maybe we'll be seeing Hell In A Cell matches, and Tag Team fights in the near future.

SMS taking over.

Comment

50 Cent's entrance for the Gamboa fight sucked so badly that it even made Gamboa suck that night.

I cringed when the fans gave no reaction to 50. You're performing Hip Hop to Mexicans and Pinoys. The Mexicans cheer for that mariachi sh-t, and the Pinoys want to hear that Gangnam style song.
                  LOL for reals I was watching him being lowered to the ring and all i was thinking was please let the rope fail and this dude Owen Hart himself, how bout that for some WWE drama 50 give us THAT!

Comment

I don't think he's talking about taking it as far as some of you guys think. I doubt they'll have story lines about secret attackers and girlfriends being stolen. I think he just means theatrics like Mayweather and Ali have done. But if I'm wrong no, just no.

Comment

So basically he wants to do what Prince Hamed did 15 years ago and pretend like he invented it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYxAfGfNg14

Comment

Working...
                      X