No announcement yet.

HOW TO BEAT KLITSCHKO? (Video Inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW TO BEAT KLITSCHKO? (Video Inside)

Many of you might disagree with me but I think Jim Watt has the right idea in beating Klitschko.

Hatton's advice to try and block K's jab would be Haye's downfall.

Jim is right. Haye should try to avoid K's jab by moving backward and once he attacks, there should be no hesitation. It should be 100% confidence. Land that big right hand and the unified belts are Haye's.

What do you think guys?

Really I watched this earlier and I think Jimm Watts advice is the worse! Letting Wlad control the ring and the jab is suicide.

Comment

Very interesting watch I might add.

Comment

Originally posted by Calza appy View Post
        Really I watched this earlier and I think Jimm Watts advice is the worse! Letting Wlad control the ring and the jab is suicide.
        I don't know. I believe if Haye tries to block Wlad's punches he'd be hit by some of it. Once he feels Wlad's power, he'll get discouraged to attack.

I would advise him to move away from his reach. Tire him then if there is an opening attack with all might.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
          I don't know. I believe if Haye tries to block Wlad's punches he'd be hit by some of it. Once he feels Wlad's power, he'll get discouraged to attack.

I would advise him to move away from his reach. Tire him then if there is an opening attack with all might.
          Isnt that what 99.9% of Wlad opponents do? And he wont tire. I honestly believe if Haye is stand a chance then he absolutely must take Wlad out of his comfort zone. Doing what you suggest hands Wlad all the advantages imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Calza appy View Post
            Isnt that what 99.9% of Wlad opponents do? And he wont tire. I honestly believe if Haye is stand a chance then he absolutely must take Wlad out of his comfort zone. Doing what you suggest hands Wlad all the advantages imo.
            Wlad's opponents try to block his jabs and once they get hit, they don't throw their punches anymore.

Haye should move away from Wlad's range and attack in quick busts without hesitation.

Comment

And as an addition, Haye should not throw jabs when attacking Wlad. Just move out of range and if there is an opening, attack 100% because I believe Wlad doesn't have a good counter game.

Comment

imo haye will use the right hand lefthook combo more in this fight as soon as klitschko attacks side step a quarter of an inch to the left then bang bang

Comment

Originally posted by robson24 View Post
                  imo haye will use the right hand lefthook combo more in this fight as soon as klitschko attacks side step a quarter of an inch to the left then bang bang
                  I feel this is going to be an explosive fight. The problem with Wlad is that once you move closer to him, he'll hug you so you can't really do much damage inside.

Fortunately for Haye, he has the speed to move in really fast and deliver those punches.

Comment

Johnny Nelson has a gigantic penis.

he needs to tailor his pants more sparingly.

Comment

Working...
                    X