Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark Jackson named Warriors coach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why didn't they get Van Gundy? He would be a way better coach.

Comment

Originally posted by yeks View Post
      avery johnson became a solid coach.. i think marc jackson will do well. he's a great point guard so he can draw many plays solely base on his court experience..
      He was also groomed by Don Nelson to eventually take over. He served as assistant to Nelson for only a couple months but he was mentored by him for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
        I thought Brian shaw was gonna get the golden state job.
        brian shaw won't leave lakers even if he got screwed on the mike brown signing..

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
          He was also groomed by Don Nelson to eventually take over. He served as assistant to Nelson for only a couple months but he was mentored by him for years.
          marc jackson for sure was on the sideline with the coaches during the twilight of his career..

Comment

avery johnson became a solid coach.. i think marc jackson will do well. he's a great point guard so he can draw many plays solely base on his court experience..
            Avery became an assistant to Nelson 1st.

Jackson went straight to the top without any experience at all.

I hope you're right cause I like him but I doubt it.

Comment

What a fuuckin' CRIME!
              So sick of the Warriors doing dum *****!!
              Theyve got the curse, but they do it to themselves!!!
              This ***** better pan out or I'm done going to Warrior's games!!!!

Comment

marc jackson for sure was on the sideline with the coaches during the twilight of his career..
                I'm sure of it. But I don't believe in him as a leader. He was known to be a divisive figure in the locker room. He had a hand in Stockton retiring, and almost got Sloan to retire while he was there.

Comment

If knicks don't get they act together and hire a BIG name after they get rid of dantoni, I see mark getting this experience and moving it to new York.he's from nY and they need someone that understands the knicks ways.

Comment

Also another red flag for me is the fact that besides his first 5 seasons in NY, he was never around a team for more than 2 or so years. That says something about his personality and so-called "leadership ability".

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                      I'm sure of it. But I don't believe in him as a leader. He was known to be a divisive figure in the locker room. He had a hand in Stockton retiring, and almost got Sloan to retire while he was there.
                      But he was smart enough to mind **** with Reggie and was one of the reasons why Reggie went off against The Knicks in their playoff battles.

But managing an entire team is on an entirely different level and requires a different set of skills so I'm curious to see whether he bombs or not.

Comment

Working...
                      X