• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    that little prick probably deserved it.

none of you have ever laced them up.
    Come on NE!
    they were shaking hands...I know what kind of guy you are you probably cut in front of little kids when the ice cream truck stops in your block

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      Come on NE!
      they were shaking hands...I know what kind of guy you are you probably cut in front of little kids when the ice cream truck stops in your block

standard ice cream truck procedure.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        standard ice cream truck procedure.
        good come back!
        that made me laugh!
        Last edited by -jose-; 02-27-2013, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
          That's terrible. I coach kids and that is a terrible thing to do. As coaches we are responsible for how we act and are supposed to be role models, he deserves the punishment.
          However there a few times I was tempted to trip the opposing coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
            However there a few times I was tempted to trip the opposing coaches.

i've seen hockey coaches and parents scrap more than once.

there was actually a very high profile local death involving hockey parents when i was young. two fathers fought outside of an arena, and one beat the other to death.

Comment

I want to know why this happened. I'm sure the kid didn't get tripped for no reason.

Comment

that was a dive...put that brat in the penalty box

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
                  why an adult reacts to a kid like that should be suspended for longer
                  15 days isn't a suspension, that's a jail term! And well deserved. Kid broke his wrist. I'm pretty sure he's going to have a hard time getting clearance to coach kids now.

Anyway this is a particularly egregious act considering it came about during he handshake line! Whatever else happens in the game, the handshake lineup at the end is when you're supposed to put it behind you and shake to show that what happened in the game is over and done with. And this clown thinks it's time to assault a child.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    15 days isn't a suspension, that's a jail term! And well deserved. Kid broke his wrist. I'm pretty sure he's going to have a hard time getting clearance to coach kids now.

Anyway this is a particularly egregious act considering it came about during he handshake line! Whatever else happens in the game, the handshake lineup at the end is when you're supposed to put it behind you and shake to show that what happened in the game is over and done with. And this clown thinks it's time to assault a child.

if that man pulled that nonsense in east boston he'd be ripped limb from limb by catholics.

Comment

Working...
                    X