Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fukin Larry Merchant has been trolling us for years!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fukin Larry Merchant has been trolling us for years!

Anybody else notice how all of a sudden Larry Merchant speaks 'normal' recently? WTF? What happened to the really SLOW speaking Larry? It seems like Larry has been trolling us all these year, lol.

Red K to Merchant

Comment

If he says something he isn't allowed to, he can't get fired anymore, can he?

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
        Anybody else notice how all of a sudden Larry Merchant speaks 'normal' recently? WTF? What happened to the really SLOW speaking Larry? It seems like Larry has been trolling us all these year, lol.
        Tonight and PAC-JMM 4 was the sharpest I've seen of him in a while. He must have been motivated for his last broadcasts and put whatever he had left in them.

Comment

Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
          Tonight and PAC-JMM 4 was the sharpest I've seen of him in a while. He must have been motivated for his last broadcasts and put whatever he had left in them.
          Pretty much seems to be it. Or he actually prepared for these broadcasts.

Comment

Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
            motivated = probably just too excited to retire

Comment

i wouldnt be surprised if he has a tattoo of floyd jr.

Comment

Working...
              X