No announcement yet.

Psychedelic Lang: Good trips/Bad Trips

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RwK View Post
    And nobody collect it and smoke it either. Please.
    No, I realize you are talking about crack. We have not stooped that low.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
      No, I realize you are talking about crack. We have not stooped that low.
      Kids read this forum, that's the only reason I clearly stated that.

As a late teen I manufactured and sold it for money. And I have in the past smoked some, but I'm not a drug addict. I clearly see why it is habit forming in that it's just crazy feel good for ten minutes.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Kids read this forum, that's the only reason I clearly stated that.

As a late teen I manufactured and sold it for money. And I have in the past smoked some, but I'm not a drug addict. I clearly see why it is habit forming in that it's just crazy feel good for ten minutes.
        As I grew up, my drug consumption went down to dangerous lows. I dont even have urges to find some uppers when I get my drunk on.

Comment

As I grew up, my drug consumption went down to dangerous lows. I dont even have urges to find some uppers when I get my drunk on.
          Same.

I mean I have certain meds I take for insomnia and other issues.......so even drinking I try to stay away from. But I'm accustomed to taking roophies or at least a half or one whole every other day.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Rophynol is like truth syrum at times. lol.

I swear all you have to do is slip one to someone and all secrets come out.

Comment

Rophynol is like truth syrum at times. lol.

I swear all you have to do is slip one to someone and all secrets come out.
              Never had any experiences with it. I sometimes use seroquel, whenever my insomnia kicks in. It ain't pretty lights like ambien, but I get some quality sleep and wake up refreshed.

Comment

Never had any experiences with it. I sometimes use seroquel, whenever my insomnia kicks in. It ain't pretty lights like ambien, but I get some quality sleep and wake up refreshed.
                Doc told me that rophies are actually antipsychotic for people with issues.......but if you give them to sane people it has an adverse effect.

Comment

Doc told me that rophies are actually antipsychotic for people with issues.......but if you give them to sane people it has an adverse effect.
                  So is seroquel but it just makes everyone sleepy. Actually many cns drugs have that effect on "normal" people and completely different effect on people with issues.

Comment

I had a good trip on mushrooms when I was in my early twenties. Through the trip I got the idea somehow that all of my friends had been picked up by aliens sometime in the past. I'd walk up to them saying "You've been there....." They all told me to stop because I was freaking them out. Honestly though, when the trip was over I felt like all of the stress and troubles going on at that time just subsided, I felt great.

Mushrooms may not be for everybody though. But it's like I stepped away from my common self to look at my situations in life and viewed them from another perspective, a fresh perspective and when it was over all of my troubles had been thought out. Peacefull..............Rockin'

Comment

So is seroquel but it just makes everyone sleepy. Actually many cns drugs have that effect on "normal" people and completely different effect on people with issues.
                      so that works well? I have the prescriptions because I'm a severe insomniac and slightly paranoic. My old ambien prescription really didn't work.

I can take 3 or 4 ambien and be wide awake.

Comment

Working...
                      X