Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali is the best? hits harder than foreman and lennox?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
    Wasn't Foreman 50 at the time?
    Damn near,

and IMO a 48yr old Foreman got robbed against Briggs. I thought Foreman beat a prime Briggs.

Comment

Originally posted by prophet larryx View Post
      you're a hater..thought we already covered this
      but hes not a monster. hes just bigger and slower maybe smarter than he was but nowhere near as good or fast.

Comment

briggs was 220ish then hes a 260+monster now..id say he can take more punishment now
        More like 230ish which suited better for him because he was a lot faster. Weight doesn't make your chin better. You can clearly see Lewis can generate a lot more power than Vitali with 1 shot. That's what this thread comes down to.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
          Lol, at the moron thinking this fight was fixed when Briggs took so much punishment that he could possibly be damaged the rest of his life with memory loss and other side effects from the beating he took.
          relax he wasnt saying it was fixed he was jsut saying his post comments were weird

Comment

Originally posted by Yaman View Post
            Yes. It's almost as if he's being paid to make the Klitschko's look good, like the fight was a fix as well. I don't believe that but that was a strange comment by Briggs.
            A good beating will instil respect in someone but props to Briggs for being a gracious loser.

Comment

Mind you he was saying this after taking a 12 round beating to the brain.

Comment

you're a hater..thought we already covered this
                Sounds like the truth to me,taking nothing away from Vitali Briggs has been shot for years.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
                  Lol, at the moron thinking this fight was fixed when Briggs took so much punishment that he could possibly be damaged the rest of his life with memory loss and other side effects from the beating he took.
                  Well to both of you morons I never said the fight was fixed, just that it almost seemed that way considering the circumstances of how good he made Klitschko look physically and verbally as well.

Comment

If I recall, Lewis utilized a ton of dirty tactics in the Briggs fight. Didn't he constantly hit Briggs with hayemakers to the back of the head, and hold Briggs' head down while landing huge uppercuts?

Comment

briggs was 220ish then hes a 260+monster now..id say he can take more punishment now
                      This post is hilarious. You think a fatter older Briggs who ballooned to 340 lbs before this fight can take more punishment than a prime, younger and well conditioned version of himself?

Comment

Working...
                      X