Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Mayer Apologizes For Using “N-Word” in Interview.....Cries on Stage..HAHHAHAh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by South318 View Post
    **** him and every ignorant person who makes stupid comments regarding race
    Exactly. If you say that sort of thing in public regardless of whether you think it's acceptable or not you're gonna cause offense. Any idiot in the public eye should know this and thus keep their bigoted mouths shut on such topics.

Comment

John Mayer has an account on boxingscene and posts under the username "Carnivore."

Comment

Reason why I have never used nor ever will I use that word in speech and in writing.

I'm a John Mayer fan, but he's an ignorant fool that needs to learn his lessons.
        Being a public figure who represents artistry in music he should be careful with his choice of words.

Comment

What a shame! I don't even know who he is.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingPromoter View Post
            John Mayer has an account on boxingscene and posts under the username "Carnivore."

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
              Exactly. If you say that sort of thing in public regardless of whether you think it's acceptable or not you're gonna cause offense. Any idiot in the public eye should know this and thus keep their bigoted mouths shut on such topics.
              I dont see how that one comment makes him a racist bigot?

Every opinion or joke will offend someone. He was stupid to say it publicly because too many people dont use common sense when it comes to offensive words especially words that are deemed racist.

Its all about context.

He wasnt calling people ******s, he was making a joke about the way people talk stereotypically.

Comment

He can take his apology and shove it up his ass. Who is john mayer anyway?

Comment

Working...
                X