Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And I bet 99% of you will still buy their fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by straightleft View Post
      *****s are stupid and (are) idiot(s). They cant figure out and cant put the small pieces to make a big picture.

Fake retirements
      Fake vacations
      Useless OST
      $100 millions
      spy in camp
      cant train in the Philippines
      no to 50/50
      now moving to 154

Alll of these are Floyds careful planning to duck Pacquaio. *****S still cant figure out why is Floyd has only lame soda while Pacquaio has NIKE, HP, KFC, McDonald and many many more.
      How did you manage to mess up on your first sentence trying to claim someone else is an idiot?

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        How did you manage to mess up on your first sentence trying to claim someone else is an idiot?
        Is that all you ever do? Point out spelling/grammar errors when you've not got an answer

Comment

• Will definitely buy pac's fight because its a great/challenging boxing match for both Pac and Bradley. While, Floyd's like i'll pay to watch it if and only if I miss Floyd so much since I haven't seen him in a year. I mean, him fighting Cotto is a JOKE. He could sell the fight if he has done it before pac rammed him down like a trailer truck! Nothing against Cotto, I mean he is really a good boxer but to be at the level of Pac and Floyd... I dont know. Secondly, we already knew how he fared before so personally, Id rather have COTTO fight against the likes of Canelo or JCC....
          Last edited by dosepulgada; 03-03-2012, 08:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ts33 View Post
            Is that all you ever do? Point out spelling/grammar errors when you've not got an answer
            I only point out spelling errors when someone goes out of their way to call someone else an idiot, ******, or dumb ass. It just adds to the hilarity due to hypocrisy.

Anyway, this was the case in 2010. Why did Manny refuse to take blood tests again? Anyone wanna help me on that?

Comment

• Originally posted by straightleft View Post
              *****s are stupid and idiot. They cant figure out and cant put the small pieces to make a big picture.

Fake retirements
              Fake vacations
              Useless OST
              $100 millions
              spy in camp
              cant train in the Philippines
              no to 50/50
              now moving to 154

Alll of these are Floyds careful planning to duck Pacquaio. *****S still cant figure out why is Floyd has only lame soda while Pacquaio has NIKE, HP, KFC, McDonald and many many more.
              "Manny Pacquiao to Floyd ' I'll take less money if I don't have to take the test.' or ' I'll take the test only if you give me 50/50.

That's Manny Pacquiao for ya...'"

The Truck

Comment

I only point out spelling errors when someone goes out of their way to call someone else an idiot, ******, or dumb ass. It just adds to the hilarity due to hypocrisy.

Anyway, this was the case in 2010. Why did Manny refuse to take blood tests again? Anyone wanna help me on that?
                No clue

Put simply, i've seen a lot of BS from Pacquiao/Arums side with refusing blood testing, 'talk to my promoter', no May 5th and the temporary stadium etc etc

But you've also got to call Floyd out for the no 50/50, always moving the goalposts with drug testing and so on

I really don't know why i've even bothered conversing with a troll - i suppose i'm just bored

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  did you hear his new lie? im spreading it around all day.
                  Floyds reasons for NOT giving Manny 50/50:
                  "how my deal is structured at this particular time in the sport of boxing, i keep 100% of ppv revenue, so why would i even give a guy 50-50. At this particular time, Im not just the highest paid guy in the sport of boxing, IM THE HIGHEST PAID ATHLETE. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but i come first... self preservation. I put myself first and worry about my family. If the fight happens it do. Do iwant the fight happen? Absolutely! If it dont, so be it. Because when my career is over. I cant come to Bob Arum and say i need you to pay my bills." (no you go to Oscar)
                  Well Floyd according to Forbs you dont even make the top50....Manny did@ #24
                  http://www.therichest.org/sports/for...paid-athletes/
                  nor made the list here...
                  http://www.therichest.org/sports/wor...athletes-2011/
                  wow 40 million for Pacquaio (floyd again,dont make the list)
                  http://www.mensweekly.co.uk/sports/1...-athletes-2/5/
                  espn aint got you there either Floyd (LIAR)
                  http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=6391391
                  Floyd didnt even top a chart...Wonder why this fight wont happen? Scared
                  LOLMFAO...Come on *****s...argue this>>>>

My pleasure first of all none off your links work except the espn,Plus forbes says Mayweather beat Pacquio as the richest athlete, Link:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/4...-athletes-list

Plus Floyd net worth in 2011 was said to be 90 mill and Pacquio 70 mill.

Link: http://www.therichest.org/celebnetwo...thletes/boxer/

Secondly Pacquiao has fought twice a year for the last three years and Mayweather fought once a year for the past three years and before that had a 2 year retirement and still earned more then Manny in boxing when it comes to earning throughout both fighters careers.And Pacquiao has more endorsement deals,appearances etc. because of the fake goody to shoe image he puts on.Even the ESPN article you posted said it counts endorsement deals,appearances etc.When it comes to boxing only Floyd earns more then pacquiao cause 1. he is a promoter so as a result he invests his money into the fight which is one of the reasons Floyd makes more money then Pacquiao,2 Pacquiao is getting ripped off by his promoter and Advisor.

Plus Pacquiao spends all his money on the leaches that `s around him,Floyd has money saved up.

Pacquiao can`t go 50/50 with Floyd for the simple fact that Floyd is a promoter so as a result he`s taking a financial risk by investing in the fight,Pacquiao is not a promoter so as a result he`s not investing anything in the fight.

So if you count boxing only Floyd makes more which is wear it counts when it comes to negotiating.
                  Last edited by boxingfeind; 03-03-2012, 09:22 PM.

Comment

• Where are you *******s to debunk my post?Stop hiding.

Comment

Look out, spelling NAZI over here.

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post

Anyway, this was the case in 2010. Why did Manny refuse to take blood tests again? Anyone wanna* help me on that?
                      *want to

Comment

Working...
                      X