Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Grandpa shane the biggest challenge atWelter Floyd has fought?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    No, he wasn't.

He was #8 P4P when Floyd fought him.
    Yes he was...he was P4P #5...then fell to P4P #8th after Floyd Ko'ed him

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
      Yes he was...he was P4P #5...then fell to P4P #8th after Floyd Ko'ed him
      No, he wasn't.

He was P4P #8 when he fought Floyd. And he was still P4P #8 after he lost to Floyd.

Trust me, there is nothing I would like more than for Hatton to be P4P #5 when Floyd fought him. The fact is he wasn't, he was #8.

Comment

That Shane win that Floyd has is better than any win Pac has above 130. And, please stop with the nonsense that somehow this is the same Mosley that Floyd fought. It really is not. A lot has changed since then.

However, overall body of work resume Pac>Floyd and by a solid margin. Pac is the greater fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

That Shane win that Floyd has is better than any win Pac has above 130. And, please stop with the nonsense that somehow this is the same Mosley that Floyd fought. It really is not. A lot has changed since then.

However, overall body of work resume Pac>Floyd and by a solid margin. Pac is the greater fighter.
          Really? I always thought Pac's win against Cotto better then Floyds win over Shane.

Idk I guess it is pretty debatable I just feel like that was an underrated win for Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
            Really? I always thought Pac's win against Cotto better then Floyds win over Shane.

Idk I guess it is pretty debatable I just feel like that was an underrated win for Manny.
            Oh It's a very underrated win for Pac. Pac gets really a lot of credit from me for that win. That's a damn good win. I don't care that it was at 145 cuz' Cotto was still very dangerous for Pac.

That's Pac best win above 130. There is no denying that. The win was damn good. However, the Mosley win for Floyd was better. I think the Mosley win for Floyd is getting underrated.

Just because, I think the Mosley win for Floyd is better doesn't mean that Pac shouldn't get credit for Cotto or Hatton. Because, both were good wins. It just so happen that I think Mosley was better IMO that's all.

However, Pac has the better overall resume

Comment

cotto>mosley

Pac's win over Cotto was better than May's win over Mosley. That's a fact

Comment

Working...
              X