No announcement yet.

Hilarious racial Don King rant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Hilarious racial Don King rant

He says people don't care about those kidnapped black girls, and says everyone would care if they were white. Problem is, the kidnappers were black (of course he doesn't bother mentioning that). Now, imagine if a load of white men kidnapped a load of black girls. I think the left-wing media would go crazy over that, don't you?

Why do people still give this guy a live mic?

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
      Why do people still give this guy a live mic?
      He was asked about making a headline fight in Haiti with Stiverne and started talking about the girls in Nigeria who were kidnapped.

How many black boxers has this old **** ripped off? Exactly.

Comment

Yes blame white people for all your troubles

I am sure we are at fault for all the black on black violence going on all over the place

Cant stand King and others like him.. I swear black people are the most racist people out there..

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post

I am sure we are at fault for all the black on black violence going on all over the place

Cant stand King and others like him.. I swear black people are the most racist people out there..
          The **** is that all about? Yes Don King is a complete phaggot but don't lump all black people into one box.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamMerchant12 View Post
            The **** is that all about? Yes Don King is a complete phaggot but don't lump all black people into one box.
            Yeah, that's completely uncalled for.

Comment

Don King forgot that he murdered a guy he thought stole from him?

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post

so you cant stand yourself? how are you gonna say you cant stand him for complaining about white people and then instantly complain about black people?

bedroom bully my ass, from now on your the white don king. congratulations on the honor.

Comment

Nigerian women have been kidnapped by a Nigerian in Nigeria. So maybe Nigeria's army, one of the biggest in Africa, might be the people who need to be doing something about this?

Comment

Don king is a Muppet, what does this have to do with white people??? he should be turning his hate towards the Islamic terrorists, or the failure of the Nigerian army to act on a tip off that this was going to happen.

And for Don kings information, France, the UK, and the United States are all helping the Nigerian government try to find these girls an to Capture and kill the Islamic terrorists boko haram.

But white people don't care

Comment

Working...
                    X