No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Says He’s Still Not Humble Despite Maidana Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner Says He’s Still Not Humble Despite Maidana Loss

Adrien Broner wasn’t in the mode we’ve become accustomed to seeing and hearing from him, remaining rather chill during an April 1 conference call with the media in advance of his May 3 bout against Carlos Molina on the pay-per-view undercard to Floyd Mayweather vs. Marcos Maidana.

But in case you got the wrong idea, the former three-division titleholder made sure to remind us that this isn’t a new Broner changed by his loss to Maidana last December.
    [Click Here To Read More]

And that's why Broner will never be great.

Comment

The guys soul was taken from him

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post

The guys soul was taken from him
        This!!!

I am glad too, we get to watch you fail again Broner!

Comment

the hype is gone adrien you dont have that "0" anymore hahaha. Even your hoodrat fanbase left you lol

Comment

Actually

He sounds humble to me

Comment

The way Maidana beat his @ss I thought he might turn up speaking spanish..it didn't break you? Sure looked like it just after the fight son...he walked out of the ring feeling like Maidana had eight arms or something. The kid has promise but on his first legit step up he doesn't look that good and then his follow up step up gets him beat...let the facts speak for themselves.
              Last edited by turnedup; 04-01-2014, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Does he realize how gay it is to be calling some grown ass man you truly don't know that well your big brother?

Comment

After this Molina fight, I wonder will he still want that Maidana rematch

Comment

If this guy isn't humbled then he's just fooling himself . If he still wants to beleive he is as good as he had stated he was before he got spanked by Chino then that's up to him...

Comment

Working...
                    X