Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thread is atg

Comment

Originally posted by fighter1234 View Post
      I just watched the Pac-Bradley 2 Face-Off and I discovered something for the first time. For Filipinos the word "running" is synonymous with "boxing". So when you guys say "Floyd is the best runner in the world" what you guys meant the whole time was indeed "Floyd is the best boxer in the world". So my apologies if I might have argued with you in the past, we were both saying the same thing!

Comment

I just watched the Pac-Bradley 2 Face-Off and I discovered something for the first time. For Filipinos the word "running" is synonymous with "boxing". So when you guys say "Floyd is the best runner in the world" what you guys meant the whole time was indeed "Floyd is the best boxer in the world". So my apologies if I might have argued with you in the past, we were both saying the same thing!

Comment

GOAT thread.

Comment

your "discovery" is a fool's gold he he he

brilliant but worthless....

Comment

Working...
            X