No announcement yet.

Dereck Chisora vs. Alexander Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dereck Chisora vs. Alexander Povetkin

There's a chance Dereck Chisora may fight Alexander Povetkin in Moscow in May.

Who would win?
    Chisora by KO/TKO
    22.86%
    Chisora by decision
    11.43%
    Povetkin by KO/TKO
    25.71%
    Povetkin by decision
    28.57%
    evenly matched, difficult to predict
    11.43%

The poll is expired.

First of all the fans would win the most!
    Povetkin is a russian warrior with lots of heart,
    but if chisora comes in shape like he does now i think he stops povetkin late

Comment

Oooh, that could be interesting...two similar styles, I think Chisora will be favourite in all honestly by the slightest of margins because he is improving, he has a better workrate and uses pressure a bit better than Alex...might be a bit of a scrappy fight with two guys working on the inside. Chisora slight favourite at this point for me because I don't know how Alex will react after the Wlad humbling.

Comment

Hey freedom
        When does povetkin want to come back?

Comment

Fight 100% won't happen. / end thread

Comment

Povetkin obliterates him, even out of shape he is three levels above Chisora.

No way Frank Warren puts the Fury fight in jeopardy.

Comment

But i give Povetkin a better chance to beat chisora then fury right now!

Comment

I've been tough on Del,but tonight he was superb.he made a fan of me tonight.his inside game and staying in his opponents pocket really keeps him out of trouble.I know Sascha hits like a cannon with his hooks on the inside,and his sharp counters could make this a real ugly inside fight.

It'll be competitive and I'd expect both on the canvass,depends on Sacha's conditioning really.in shape id expect him to win.then again out of shape I'd expect him to make the fight a turgid affair and irk out the win still !

I can't see either stopping the other.one thing I noticed about Chisora is the amount of rabbit punches he shouid have been penalised for,they wouldn't cut outside of the UK,which really has become a wretched place for officiating.

I reckon a points win for Chisora if it was in the UK.Johnson kinda gave up tonight,Povetkin would likely do the same if the referee let so much slip.

The work rate and conditioning of Chisora really caught my eye tonight though.i was impressed.on that form I think he'd stop Fury.

Comment

Chisora blasts him out of there late.

Comment

Chisora said in his post fight interview he wants to fight pervertkin.

Comment

Working...
                    X