Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel terrible for Oscar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the checks will still clear, even @ rehab.

still, money cannot make you happy. i know it sounds crazy, but that's the truth.

oscar has serious problems with addiction. this is real life, dudes. boxing is just a sport. oscar is a man with a family. i wish him all the best.

can you even imagine the shape he must have been in to miss the biggest night of his promoting career?

get clean and come back healthy, oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantastic One View Post
      Oscar is rich still.
      Seriously, you people are ******ed. Do you really feel sorry for a man who did what he loved for so many years, makes a **** ton of money by being involved with it on the promotion level working with great young talent, and blows it all on coke? Let me tell you about my life then...

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
        None of these dudes can pull off oscars blueprint because they dont have his attributes. Floyds only chance of defeat is if he snaps his leg in half or he gets caught by a helicopter punch
        Now that is a blueprint

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
          Floyds only chance of defeat is if he snaps his leg in half or he gets caught by a helicopter punch

Comment

all that's important is that dude has his health in order. who gives a **** if you're rich if you're unhappy with your life and looking for terrible **** to fill that whole with.

Comment

Originally posted by r__mutt View Post
              Seriously, you people are ******ed. Do you really feel sorry for a man who did what he loved for so many years, makes a **** ton of money by being involved with it on the promotion level working with great young talent, and blows it all on coke? Let me tell you about my life then...
              I don't feel sorry for him and never will! Its hard for me to feel for rich privileged people!

Comment

Are you high? Not only have they been putting the biggest fights of the year but the fighters who lost usually lost to fighters who also make them money.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier
                  Oscar dressed in fishnets, cherrypicked a LW to duck Margarito, and ran like a punk from Tito in the late rds...fu ck him
                  \m/ \m/

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by shutupmeg View Post
                    Mathysse? You realise Danny Garcia is with gbp too?
                    yah but gbp obviously was hoping for a matthysse win....there is a reason why matthysse was put on the cover of ring mag and not danny...

and schaeffer calling matthysse the next pacquiao...

exciting KO fighters = easy $$$$$ for the promoters

Comment

Originally posted by MR PUNCHOUT View Post
                      I don't feel sorry for him and never will! Its hard for me to feel for rich privileged people!

why? is there any reason other than jealousy to not feel empathy for wealthy people the way you'd feel for somebody who works for a living?

oscar is a completely self made man. he got to the top with talent and his looks in boxing, and in promoting he's financially backed goldenboy promotions. he's the majority shareholder in the company.

nobody on these boards will ever sniff the type of money oscar makes. that does mean we can't feel for the guy and his family. you should wish oscar the best in terms of his health. if you don't there's something wrong with you.

Comment

Working...
                      X