No announcement yet.

Team Pacquiao allegedly attacked photographer after KO loss to Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Pacquiao allegedly attacked photographer after KO loss to Marquez

buboy is not a big fan of digital camera (the guy using a dslr). hes into analog camera.

Comment

buboy is not a big fan of digital camera (the guy using a dslr). hes into analog camera.

Comment

repeat thread. . stop it.

Comment

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing...5170--box.html

Seconds after Manny Pacquiao was knocked out by Juan Manuel Marquez on Saturday at the MGM Grand Garden, two key members of his team allegedly assaulted Getty Images photographer Al Bello because they were angry that Bello was shooting pictures of the fallen fighter.

Bello said Pacquiao adviser Michael Koncz and assistant trainer Buboy Fernandez were punching and kicking at Bello as he was trying to photograph Pacquiao, who was face first down on the mat.

Bello jumped off the apron in an effort to avoid confrontation with the men.

"Had I not gotten off the ring, I have no doubt the two of them would have beaten the [expletive] out of me and I might have been seriously hurt," Bello told Yahoo! Sports.

Comment

yeah, we already saw this, and made like 50 comments on it in an old thread. . .

Comment

buboy is a G and is not a big fan of digital camera (the guy using a dslr). hes into analog camera.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                  buboy is a G and is not a big fan of digital camera (the guy using a dslr). hes into analog camera.
                  What he said.

Comment

Pacquiao got ktfo, and Floyd easily beat Marquez. Pacquiao fans are in a world of hell right now. Them mother****ers didn't see this **** coming, lmao!

Comment

Working...
                    X