Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Camacho's Condition Worsens, Now on Life Support

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My thoughts and prayers to his family, his friends and him.

Comment

Prayers to Hector and his family. So sad.

Comment

This is truly heartbreaking stuff. When I heard about it this morning it seemed that he was expected to live.

Comment

Damn!!!
          I'm truly sad about this.

Comment

Wow, this is sad man, prayers to him and his family. Hope they catch the person that pulled the trigger, PR is out of control..

Comment

If he should go soon he has proven he was a fighter even to his death for he was declared dead by many just one day ago and even on his Wikipedia, but came back for another day to let us know he will go only when he is ready. Great stuff and be blessed friend.

Comment

Damn. Very sad and heartbreaking

Comment

thats ****ed up...you dont wish this on your worst enemy. if he's brain dead, the family has some tough choices to make in the coming days, i feel for this man's family

Comment

very very depressing!! condolences to his family and his friends

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      Former world champion Hector "Macho" Camacho, 50-years-old, was in critical condition Wednesday after being shot in Bayamon, Puerto Rico on Tuesday night - with doctors and his family expected to wrestle with whether to take him off life support after his condition worsened.

Camacho was outside a bar in a parked Ford Mustang with a friend when he was shot in the face. The friend, identified as 49-year-old Adrian Mojica Moreno, was killed. Camacho was rushed to Centro Medico, where doctors initially said he was fortunate in that the bullet passed through his head and lodged in his shoulder. Torres did state that Camacho could be paralyzed from the shooting.
                      [Click Here To Read More]
                      Damn,only a coward could knock him out. R.I.P. CHAMP

Comment

Working...
                      X