Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jay-Z compares Same-Sex marriage opposition to Discrimination against Black People

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry baby, i can't answer your question because if i do, i'll be made out to be a mean, dark, angry, ****phobic bigot who looks under his bed to make sure there aren't any gay boys down there.

Comment

Originally posted by r ! zilient View Post
      the subject is same sex marriage. not gay bashing.

if someone goes out and bashes some fairy's head in JUST BECAUSE he was gay, THEN you can draw the parallel to black's being discriminated/attacked JUST BECAUSE they were black.
      #1 this happens all the time, you cant go a day without hearing that some gay was beaten half to death or killed
      opposing same sex marriage is inno way, shape, or form equal to discriminating blacks. you have got to be out of your damn mind pushing (no pun intended) the gay agenda to even try to draw that parallel.
      How isnt it? Please explain....Because they arent being discriminated because of their color? Fine ill give you that one

There was a time blacks could not marry and guys like you were telling guys like me to stop pushing the "black agenda"

Comment

makes me sick that this world has gotten to the point, that you have to lay down, flush your beliefs down the toilet and not only tolerate BUT ENCOURAGE ****sexuals.

big big big big big big big big big difference. sure, i tolerate gays. i'm not itching to stab a dude in the throat just because he's gay, but you've lost your mind if you expect me to applaud and encourage that crap. last thing i want is to be at the park with my kids and my daughter asking me why those guys have their arms interlocked.
        THey want equal rights...they arent asking for special treatment. Just like blacks werent asking for anything extraordinary when they wanted to not be segragated

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingWizard27 View Post
          #1 this happens all the time, you cant go a day without hearing that some gay was beaten half to death or killed

How isnt it? Please explain....Because they arent being discriminated because of their color? Fine ill give you that one

There was a time blacks could not marry and guys like you were telling guys like me to stop pushing the "black agenda"
          i know there's gay bashing, but like i said - the topic is not gay bashing.

Here's the thing, this is MY point of view. As already stated, I do not and will never applaud and encourage gay marriage but I really don't care and will not get into whether or not there should be laws for or against it. Same thing with abortion, I am STRONGLY against abortion but at the same time, I'm not too concerned whether or not there is legislation in the books preventing it from happening.

The world is heading down the dark path, the end is near and I'm honestly not concerned about what laws are in place to prevent gays or women from having abortions. Once again, to be clear - I am strongly against both.

Comment

makes me sick that this world has gotten to the point, that you have to lay down, flush your beliefs down the toilet and not only tolerate BUT ENCOURAGE ****sexuals.

big big big big big big big big big difference. sure, i tolerate gays. i'm not itching to stab a dude in the throat just because he's gay, but you've lost your mind if you expect me to applaud and encourage that crap. last thing i want is to be at the park with my kids and my daughter asking me why those guys have their arms interlocked.
            I agree 100% with this post. Its as if I said it myself.

Comment

THey want equal rights...they arent asking for special treatment. Just like blacks werent asking for anything extraordinary when they wanted to not be segragated
              Blacks not being segregated is on a whole different level than John & Jerry's already existing relationship being seen legally as a "marriage"

Comment

Blacks not being segregated is on a whole different level than John & Jerry's already existing relationship being seen legally as a "marriage"
                You keep repeating the same thing yet dont say how

Comment

You keep repeating the same thing yet dont say how
                  it should go without saying!

you not seeing it is a testament to how warped society is.

Comment

Sorry, with all the shit going on right now I'll never believe in equal rights again. That shit is just another term for "We want more power".

Comment

now a days if your a gay couple that got marries some where its legal and then moved to say north carolina, nothing happens.

in 1960 if you were an interacial couple and you got married where its legal and then moved to some place its not, you would be arrested prosecuted and thrown in jail.

the comparison of opposing same sex marraiges and discriminating against blacks is an insult to black people and what they had to go through.

Comment

Working...
                      X