Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's be real about Pac/Mosley....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

exaxctly how i feel, pac vs mosley will be entertaining for sure regardless of who win the fight. Both of them are going to be throwing nonstop. Im not gonna pay to watch some kind of boxinng skills showcase, i pay to see a fight not a showcase and pac vs mosley will be a brawl.

Comment

and why the phuck is everyone keep saying mosley cant throw a punch after the 2nd 3rd round? Give the guy a break! I feel like the people that is hating on manny is dissing mosley now because they know pac is going to win so by them dissing mosley now when pac beat mosley they all can see we knew it all along.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
        and why the phuck is everyone keep saying mosley cant throw a punch after the 2nd 3rd round? Give the guy a break! I feel like the people that is hating on manny is dissing mosley now because they know pac is going to win so by them dissing mosley now when pac beat mosley they all can see we knew it all along.
        well, against a lesser offense in wifebeater jr, mosley stopped throwing punches, because he gassed. what chance does he have against a greater offense in pac?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Two girls fighting is entertaining too.
          I never thought so. usually chicks lack any skills, they just pull their hair and sh8t and I just never got into it. no pop in their punch, they're just slapping each other silly. we're talking street fighting right?

anyways, TS i feel u man, the fight sounds like sh8t, but I'd be lying if I didn't expect it to be explosive and entertaining. seeing as how I'm just a fan, I don't have any stake in these fights, I might even get together with a couple of guys and watch it, that way I'm only spending $15! but until then, i don't know yet....

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Two girls fighting is entertaining too.
            Only if they are hot and mud is involved.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
              exaxctly how i feel, pac vs mosley will be entertaining for sure regardless of who win the fight. Both of them are going to be throwing nonstop. Im not gonna pay to watch some kind of boxinng skills showcase, i pay to see a fight not a showcase and pac vs mosley will be a brawl.
              Even though I don't agree with your views of boxing/fighting atleast you are honest in why you watch the sport. I personally like a skilled tactical fight over a organized street fight with gloves. But I will watch both styles and respect both styles.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
                Even though I don't agree with your views of boxing/fighting atleast you are honest in why you watch the sport. I personally like a skilled tactical fight over a organized street fight with gloves. But I will watch both styles and respect both styles.
                That is how I feel about boxing....my purpose of the thread was not to **** on any fighter....but to express my opinion that this fight will be exciting for as long as it lasts....but other fights (for Pac) would've been better options.
                (Berto = Biggest threat at WW) (JMM = Unfinished business @ 140lbs or lower)

As I also stated in another thread...should've gone with Pac/JMM for Cinco De Mayo weekend, Mosley/Berto another date....winner of that would get Pac in November, unless Floyd gets his stuff together.

Comment

Working...
                X