No announcement yet.

Is Baldomir better than HATTON? Pls enlighten me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Baldomir better than HATTON? Pls enlighten me

I've watched both replays, PBF KO's Hatton, PBF UD12 Baldomir.

What does this results mean?

Hatton and Baldomir have the same style. Warrior mentality, always forward and no back pedal. Both are brawlers although the Brit is more famous for his MAULING style. In short, both are very comparable as reflected by their almost similar stlye except for Baldomir being the slower & older fighter.

Is TATA Baldomir better than Hatton because the former reached round 12 (against PBF)? or is Hatton really not that good of a fighter?

Remember only Kostya Tszyu is the star in Hatton's resume, but also remember Kostya is at the twilight of his great career. Plus I watched the replay of the fight and saw that the fight (according to the Brit commentators) is evenly tied on the scorecard before Kostya quit on his stool.

In short, RICKY is somewhat OVERRATED?
    Last edited by Maranao; 01-13-2009, 12:30 AM.

Originally posted by Maranao View Post

Hatton and Baldomir have the same style. Warrior mentality, always forward and no back pedal. Both are brawlers although the Brit is more famous for his MAULING style. In short, both are very comparable as reflected by their almost similar stlye except for Baldomir being the slower fighter.

Is TATA Baldomir better than Hatton because the former reached round 12 (against PBF)? or is Hatton really not that good of a fighter?

Remember only Kostya Tszyu is the star in Hatton's resume, but also remember Ricky is at the twilight of his great career. Plus I watched the replay of the fight and saw that the fight (according to the Brit commentators) is evenly tied on the scorecard before Kostya quit on his stool.

He is overrated but he is way better than Baldomir!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maranao View Post

Hatton and Baldomir have the same style. Warrior mentality, always forward and no back pedal. Both are brawlers although the Brit is more famous for his MAULING style. In short, both are very comparable as reflected by their almost similar stlye except for Baldomir being the slower fighter.

Is TATA Baldomir better than Hatton because the former reached round 12? or is Hatton really not that good of a fighter?

Remember only Kostya Tszyu is the star in Hatton's resume, but also remember Ricky is at the twilight of his great career. Plus I watched the replay of the fight and saw that the fight (according to the Brit commentators) is evenly tied on the scorecard before Kostya quit on his stool.

Yup. Hagler stopping Hearns in 3 and going the distance with Duran clearly meant that Duran was the better fighter.

Duran and Hearns fought. Remind me how that one went.

Baldomir was a glorified journeyman. Nothing else. He was such a huge underdog against Judah that betting was shut down.

Comment

Hatton is 10 times better than Baldomir.

Comment

Hatton is way better than Carlos "12 losses" Baldomir.

Comment

hatton is the better fighter, comparing how two guys went against the same guy is hardly ever accurate

Comment

Baldomir? Baldomir is the greatest motha****en WW to ever step in the ring. How else could he have gotten the belt?

Comment

have you seen baldomirs chin??? its half the size of argentina

Comment

Hatton is a much better fighter than Baldomir.

Comment

If Hatton had Baldomir's chin, Hatton would have also went the distance with Mayweather, but winning 2-4 rounds. Baldomir didn't win a single round against Mayweather, I believe.

By the way, Hatton is a much better fighter than Baldomir, man.

I'd take Hatton's skills/power/speed/footwork any day, over Baldomir's only good trait (Chin).

Comment

Working...
                    X