Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blocking: The Biggest ***** Made Move Ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blocking: The Biggest ***** Made Move Ever?

There's clowns on here that block and, there's clowns on youtube that block. They always block when a person who can challenge their ideology does so. This is creating stagnation in these peoples social and emotional development. On the level though if you create a thread or vid that you know is stone walling in a two sided debate then you are encouraging debate. Why just create circle jerks with everybody agreeing?

It's been established Unanimously, it's a ***** move.

However you clearly see those who have standards..........they won't allow someone to challenge and then rely on the first amendment. That's clear.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      It's been established Unanimously, it's a ***** move.

However you clearly see those who have standards..........they won't allow someone to challenge and then rely on the first amendment. That's clear.
      yeah theres a couple *******s that got me on ban here but on youtube i think its an even bigger ***** move.

Comment

Tim Duncan blocks players all the time. That's no ***** move, it's so that the guys on the other team don't score or be more careful with taking it down with Duncan down there.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Tim Duncan blocks players all the time. That's no ***** move, it's so that the guys on the other team don't score or be more careful with taking it down with Duncan down there.

Comment

Yup...on this site for posting, it is regarded as a ***** move.

Funny how someone can have you on ignore but that same person will post on your threads because unlike that person, you aren't a ***** and do like free-speech.
            Last edited by Benny Leonard; 07-23-2010, 01:20 AM.

Comment

When people turn boxing discussions into racial bashing, I tend to block them or mark them as spam.

Other than that, I just let people say whatever the hell they want.

Comment

Motumbo was a great shot blocker. Tim Duncan got nothing against ***embe " in your face" Motumbo

Comment

Originally posted by titan_1987 View Post
                  Motumbo was a great shot blocker. Tim Duncan got nothing against ***embe " in your face" Motumbo

Comment

Working...
                  X