Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally some validation for Weidman.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew Machida was like Sergio Martínez, in the pocket they´re nothing to write home about and Weidman was to repeat the same dose he gave to Silva. I don´t think anybody left Machida that face before, Weidman is the boss... Vitor fighting in the US without his "supplements" has no chance.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
      He destroyed Silva twice. The first, Silva lost his mind due to Weidman's intelligence, so he went to his last resort, and that was to clown (like he did against Bonnar and others) and got KTFO, and in the 2nd fight, he got completely dominated.
      Last resort? That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Especially since Chael dominated Silva throughout and whole fight the first time, and the first round of the 2nd round, and even Hendo dominated him the first round and he didn't resort to taunting.

He had no respect for Weidman which is why he lost. Silva losing the first round of fights is not unusual so don't go acting like Weidman's some God around men.

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
        Last resort? That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Especially since Chael dominated Silva throughout and whole fight the first time, and the first round of the 2nd round, and even Hendo dominated him the first round and he didn't resort to taunting.

He had no respect for Weidman which is why he lost. Silva losing the first round of fights is not unusual so don't go acting like Weidman's some God around men.
        Difference is, Silva FELT what was on top of him.

Chael and Hendo didn't really do a damn thing to him from the top.

Comment

Weidman definitely is the real deal though.

I look at this guy and think, "damn so that's what Hendo would look like if he had a real MW body."

Minus the ****** makers. Of course.

Comment

Working...
          X