Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Nelo goes out and DEMOLISHES Trout....Nelo Vs Mayweahter is the new Pac VS May....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
    If he doesn't fight Canelo or Trout, equally bad ducks.
    Show me a post of yours from last year that mentioned Trout as a viable fight for Floyd....if you can't then stop following this garbage script about a guy 3 months removed from his first notable fight as a Mayweather legacy enhancer.

Comment

Originally posted by champ_kw View Post
      Show me a post of yours from last year that mentioned Trout as a viable fight for Floyd....if you can't then stop following this garbage script about a guy 3 months removed from his first notable fight as a Mayweather legacy enhancer.
      now that I agree with

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
        to answer the question yup. Mayweather is already kinda scared he will be making every excuse in the book after canelo filets trout on april 20th

Exactly! I can just hear it now, Mayweather's gonna be like "I don't need to go up to 154 and fight Canelo, I make 147 comfortably" and all the Floyd fans are gonna be like "yea das right Floyd don't need to move up, he makes 147 comfortably" even though he just beat Cotto up at 154.

Comment

The only fight that could be as big as May vs Pac would have been, at least from avid boxings fans' point of view, is May vs Martinez. And that fight won't happen for all the money in the world, because May is even more scared of Martinez than he is of Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
            The only fight that could be as big as May vs Pac would have been, at least from avid boxings fans' point of view, is May vs Martinez. And that fight won't happen for all the money in the world, because May is even more scared of Martinez than he is of Pacquiao.
            That's why its not.............

Comment

Working...
            X