Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diaz and Melendez gonna do it for 4/20!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thompson CLEARLY won the 1st round and the second round was close with a slight edge to Diaz, Josh took his ass OUT.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      Thompson CLEARLY won the 1st round and the second round was close with a slight edge to Diaz, Josh took his ass OUT.
      I thought the first round was close. Nate landed more though so I gave it to him. Second round Nate was landing much more and pulling away. He just got too worried about that leg kick and ducked right into that headkick. Thompson is very underrated. He's a contender. Good win...

Comment

I ****in missed most of this. Damn grocery shopping. At least I will see my boy bendo.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
          I thought the first round was close. Nate landed more though so I gave it to him. Second round Nate was landing much more and pulling away. He just got too worried about that leg kick and ducked right into that headkick. Thompson is very underrated. He's a contender. Good win...
          Noooo way. Josh landed the more significant strikes in the force plus got a takedown. All Diaz did that round was pursue. The second he was much more aggressive and was probably winning the round before the stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            Noooo way. Josh landed the more significant strikes in the force plus got a takedown. All Diaz did that round was pursue. The second he was much more aggressive and was probably winning the round before the stoppage.
            I'll check fight metric when it's available. Aside from the 2 headkicks and the takedown there wasn't much from Josh, but then again, that might of been enough to take the round. It was close...

Comment

Smmmmmmoooooooooooooothhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Benson should get the nod..3-2 or 4-1

Comment

I wonder if he would've proposed if he lost?

Comment

Lol I sure wouldn't if I lost. Maybe later but not in that moment.

I had ben 4-1. Once he started kicking out the leg, I had to give it to ben.

Chess match fight. Ben fought his fight. Gilbert looked off after rnd 1.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      Lol I sure wouldn't if I lost. Maybe later but not in that moment.

I had ben 4-1. Once he started kicking out the leg, I had to give it to ben.

Chess match fight. Ben fought his fight. Gilbert looked off after rnd 1.
                      I thought every round was close. I don't count foot slaps but the deep kicks where nice. I think I don't like Ben because of his attitude. He acts like he's as dominant as Spider or Jones when he is barely better than anybody in the division....

Comment

Working...
                      X