Rico Ramos will face Jhonathan Romero in crossroad fight on June 23-rd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rico Ramos will face Jhonathan Romero in crossroad fight on June 23-rd

Xxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by CTE90; 04-04-2020, 12:55 PM.

I have not seen this Romero fella fight but I think Ramos has got this. Undefeated records are overrated now a days. I am not saying this is Romero's case but anyone could stay undefeated with the right matchmaking. Heck, fighters can become world champions with the right matchmaking.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo View Post
      I don't like Rico, but that's a move that deserves respect. He's not trying to slowly rebuild his career after knock-out, even though they could, he's still very young. Instead, he's taking on undefeated tall, lengthy fighter with awkward style in a fight that loosing could cost him a lot.
      I think it's tough style match-up for him, as boxer who likes to counteres and doesn't like to take risk and get hit, but he's more talented overall so I'm looking forward to it.

Source:
      http://www.*********.com/Boxing/goos...-series-115179
      And...
      boxrec.com
      I have seen Johnathon train if he's the one that trains with Arreola's Trainer Henry I say Ramos risk's another loss.

Comment

Rico Ramos is a coward that gave away a world championship belt he won, after being out-worked the whole fight, without even throwing a meaningful punch.

Even his name brings up a feeling of disgust. Who just gives that away?

Comment

Working...
        X