Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. officialy breaks his Silence, I'm back now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
    All Manny has to do is stop making feeble excuses and agree to full testing, can't get any more simpler than that.
    I've been saying this for months. Glad you came around.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
      He's too scared to fight Pac..
      Green K for telling the truth bro. I know that even floyd own fans admit that floyd is scared to fight pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        Pacquiao is afraid of Floyd.
        Finally you admit it, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          I've been saying this for months that Floyd is nothing but a PVSSY! I'm glad you agree with me.

No problem bro, i never really denied that Floyd is a big PVSSY. He is a ****ing coward and a fake, and an over rated one at that. But thanks for enlightening all of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
            And that's the truth, nothing but the truth.

Comment

• floyd don't want none of pac

Comment

• Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
                No problem bro, i never really denied that Floyd is a big PVSSY. He is a ****ing coward and a fake, and an over rated one at that. But thanks for enlightening all of us.
                I always enlighten. I like being ahead of curve. You know, testing and stuff?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 * View Post
                  Finally you admit it, lol
                  At first i don't want to admit that floyd is a ducker or coward but after what he had done this time i have no other choice but to admit that floyd was truly a coward and a ducker.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    I always enlighten. I like being ahead of curve. You know, testing and stuff?
                    The only curve you like to be a head of is the curve of Floyd/'s dick dawg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                      The only curve you like to be a head of is the curve of Floyd/'s dick dawg.
                      This is what your mind thinks of . How's it going, girl?

Comment

Working...
                      X