No announcement yet.

What fight where ppl watching?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elgu View Post
    Golovkin always swings wildly, he also likes to vary the intensity of his punches. Both he does to lure his opponents into a false sense of confidence and so they dont know when the accurate hard punched are coming. He didnt need to be technical and even so his jab was landing when he threw it.

But hey if you believe canelo, jacobs, saunders, or eubank can beat him you can state it. Just dont bet the house on it because you will be disappointed.
    No he doesnt, not like in the brook fight, and no, i dont think any of them beat him, but i like how you leap to that conclusion because i was not impressed with him...

Comment

people often mistake doing better than expected with winning.

GGG is easy to hit but that's not relevant if you can't hurt him and can't last even half the fight.

Comment

People see what they want to see.

A fight with Golovkin, just a few rounds, opponents are looking like it's been 12 rounds already. They take a ton of punishment, take a lot of damage. Whether Golovkin is fighting like he did today, where he is just on a mission to KO his opponents from the opening bell, to where he fights more smart like against Lemeuix, no matter what these guys are taking serious damage. And I think some people over look that. They say, oh Golovkin was getting touched, he got hit multiple times, and just focus on that but overlook the absolute damage hes dishing out. You don't really see that with anyone else in boxing right now, guys faces scrambled after one, two rounds of actions. There are going to be guys that can box and win rounds, but it comes at a huge cost and that's precisely the reason why guys aren't lining up to fight him.

Comment

Working...
        X