Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
    Danny Garcia's leftovers.
    Fanny clearly lost against Herrera

Comment

Great fight...

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
        The dude who started calling Swift "Gift" scored points but "Fanny" is just too corny to even give a fake laugh to...dig deeper in your bag bro... I'm quite sure you can come up with something a bit creative!!

Lucas been in some really tough fights lately... I don't know how much Provo and Postol took from the Machine...still a very interesting fight

Comment

Love the fight. Hope it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
            The dude who started calling Swift "Gift" scored points but "Fanny" is just too corny to even give a fake laugh to...dig deeper in your bag bro... I'm quite sure you can come up with something a bit creative!!

Lucas been in some really tough fights lately... I don't know how much Provo and Postol took from the Machine...still a very interesting fight

Comment

imo. the perfect fight for lucas to comeback. herrera is tricky so he will challenge lucas. his lack of power benefits lucas who's been in a series of tough fights for the last couple of years

Comment

Herrera is going to be too slippery for lucas. Matthyse can't deal with a mover who won't stand in front of him. Herrera should win if it goes 12.

Comment

Damn Garcia's sons are fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                    I wouldn't know because I never seen this Fanny dude you speak of in the ring.... I know Danny "Swift" Garcia is UNDEFEATED though!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                      I wouldn't know because I never seen this Fanny dude you speak of in the ring.... I know Danny "Swift" Garcia is UNDEFEATED though!!
                      He got a gift because he was in puerto rico and to protect his record,but he lost the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X