No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Adviser Not Interested in Algieri, Marquez 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
    Wow....didnt know who wrote this article until I read the last part..
    lol if hes really saying he needs take drug test cause pac lost how is that any different then mayweather saying he thought pac won all those fights cause he was on something i seriously am not trying to troll i dont get the double standard

Comment

good since nobody i know would buy the algieri fight.

Comment

lets have pacquiao v garcia

Comment

Originally posted by Realboxingfan1 View Post
          Lil girl Pete gets schooled again for being a f-a-g:*******:

In all seriousness if you think thats being "schooled" then thats further proof in understanding why you have such difficulty putting a sentence together and can't spell. Your playground behavior is comparable to an illiterate mentally challenged ghetto rat who didn't make it past the 5th grade.
          Also - Stop embarrassing yourself and acting desperate by kissing up to the other forum members thinking they support you. FACT: They don't - I have received one too many private messages from people telling me to just ignore you in hope that you just go away. It's VERY obvious that i really got to you and now you are extremely angry and hell bent on trying to come back with your childish name calling. It's not working Son, you are just digging your grave deeper and looking more angry with every post. If i pissed you off that much you have my sincere apology so stop stressing and get over it. Wake up and move on because FACT : Nobody cares what you say or think when you act that way so just maybe you can settle down and try contributing something meaningful and informative to the forum instead of pulling your silly drive-by's with name calling and hateful vulgar remarks. i.e.: Nazi, Racist, *** etc. etc. I know your type and I am sure you would not be saying those things to someones face because you would surely end up bleeding face down in the street. Hence you feel empowered and tough by hiding behind a keyboard and computer screen throwing slurs at people knowing that you can get away with it. Cowardly indeed! but I subscribe to the theory that everyone deserves a second chance...including you and i believe that while you are passionate but abrasive in your opinions somewhere inside you are capable of acting civil and debating without showing ignorance. Everyone here shares a common and brotherly bond in our love for Boxing and while the debates can be heated at times deep down many people here show some respect to others opinions even when they disagree. To the other serious posters here my apology for highjacking this thread...just trying to put some sense into this new member. Now back to the great sport of Boxing! Truthfully yours.
          Last edited by LAPete; 06-22-2014, 06:04 AM.

Comment

"following the outcome of their last fight in which Marquez looked unusually big and strong in coming back from the brink of being knocked out in Round 5 to score an unbelievable sixth-round* knockout.*"....

What a joke of an 'article'.... This old fart's colon is obviously still aching from watching his idol get put on his face, someone needs to change his depends already!...For the umpteenth time...PAC WAS KNOCKED DOWN WITH THE SAME OVERHAND RIGHT IN THE 3RD ROUND...the punch was far from "lucky" or "unbelievable", he got caught, PERIOD!....

RONNIE "BUTT-HURT-FAKE-FLIP" NATHANIELZ, A THIRD WORLD, DIME STORE, POOR EXCUSE OF A SO CALLED JOURNALIST!
            Last edited by livershot73; 06-22-2014, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LAPete View Post
              In all seriousness if you think thats being "schooled" then thats further proof in understanding why you have such difficulty putting a sentence together and can't spell. Your playground behavior is comparable to an illiterate mentally challenged ghetto rat who didn't make it past the 5th grade.
              Also - Stop embarrassing yourself and acting desperate by kissing up to the other forum members thinking they support you. FACT: They don't - I have received one too many private messages from people telling me to just ignore you in hope that you just go away. It's VERY obvious that i really got to you and now you are extremely angry and hell bent on trying to come back with your childish name calling. It's not working Son, you are just digging your grave deeper and looking more angry with every post. If i pissed you off that much you have my sincere apology so stop stressing and get over it. Wake up and move on because FACT : Nobody cares what you say or think when you act that way so just maybe you can settle down and try contributing something meaningful and informative to the forum instead of pulling your silly drive-by's with name calling and hateful vulgar remarks. i.e.: Nazi, Racist, *** etc. etc. I know your type and I am sure you would not be saying those things to someones face because you would surely end up bleeding face down in the street. Hence you feel empowered and tough by hiding behind a keyboard and computer screen throwing slurs at people knowing that you can get away with it. Cowardly indeed! but I subscribe to the theory that everyone deserves a second chance...including you and i believe that while you are passionate but abrasive in your opinions somewhere inside you are capable of acting civil and debating without showing ignorance. Everyone here shares a common and brotherly bond in our love for Boxing and while the debates can be heated at times deep down many people here show some respect to others opinions even when they disagree. To the other serious posters here my apology for highjacking this thread...just trying to put some sense into this new member. Now back to the great sport of Boxing! Truthfully yours.
              lol wow peeteeeeeyyy .all this for mei must of got to you,I must of been on your mind to get this,you don't even type this much for a topic .didn't know someone could be so weak or sensitive to someone they don't know trust me the only time you come up is when I'm on this website and come across a kiss a-s-s post from you and start laughing,I have a life ,a fam,you must not ,or is this it.is this your calling.i was raised by both parents but influenced by my dad to be a man,I don't know you but from reading your post and seeing how sensitive,delicate you are,your choice of words female like. I would say you were raised by a beautician.get a fkn life get a fkn sense of humor.the only playground you know of is when you have your boyfriends over and they use your a-s-s-h-o-l-e like a playground.you think I'm going to take you or some of these tards serious. just read some of the post's there fkn hilarious ,has nothing to do with the topic.must be something wrong with you or anyone who takes this site serious.
              # get a fkn life # real boxing fan .im out peetteeyy

Comment

Originally posted by Realboxingfan1 View Post
                lol wow peeteeeeeyyy .all this for mei must of got to you,I must of been on your mind to get this,you don't even type this much for a topic .didn't know someone could be so weak or sensitive to someone they don't know trust me the only time you come up is when I'm on this website and come across a kiss a-s-s post from you and start laughing,I have a life ,a fam,you must not ,or is this it.is this your calling.i was raised by both parents but influenced by my dad to be a man,I don't know you but from reading your post and seeing how sensitive,delicate you are,your choice of words female like. I would say you were raised by a beautician.get a fkn life get a fkn sense of humor.the only playground you know of is when you have your boyfriends over and they use your a-s-s-h-o-l-e like a playground.you think I'm going to take you or some of these tards serious. just read some of the post's there fkn hilarious ,has nothing to do with the topic.must be something wrong with you or anyone who takes this site serious.
                # get a fkn life # real boxing fan .im out peetteeyy
                Realboxingfan how bout laying off with the hate for a bit why dont you? Must be exhausting for you... I'm really not a Koncz fan and have no idea why Pac keeps that dude around. Ellerbe (as much as I really don't like him either) is better at advising than the assclown michael kuntz. Hey Kuntz how bout you try doing something for your fighters than always saying what you're NOT doing for a change!!!??? Why for F**K's sake do ppl put a mic in his face anyway then post that garbage on the internet somebody please tell me??! Michael Kuntz you couldn't advise your way out of a porta ****ter so piss off!!!

Comment

Working...
                X