Maidana KO
    38.10%
    Maidana Decision
    4.76%
    Urango KO
    47.62%
    Urango Decision
    9.52%

In battles of bangers, its usually the dude with the better chin that takes it and thats Urango for my money.

Comment

i wonder if lucas mathysee and maidana will fight since they are both argentinian and high ko ratios

Comment

i got marcos the guy is a warrior and so is urango just feel maidana has the bigger punch and they both have very good chins

Comment

Urango is stronger and have the better chin. So I have him winning

Comment

I'd pick the younger guy with the faster hands. Maidana by a clear unanimous decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
              Urango is stronger and have the better chin. So I have him winning
              ye but maidana has faster hands and is as tough as anything,its a hard pick

Comment

Id pick Urango by KO he'd wear maidana down and take him out in the later rnds imo..

Comment

Urango beats the **** out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
                    ye but maidana has faster hands and is as tough as anything,its a hard pick
                    In any fight like this, the stronger, more durable guy with better chin wins. Thats Urango.

Randall Bailey detonated a nuke on Urango, and he got up and survived it, Maidana would of been unconcious.

Comment

Working...
                    X