No announcement yet.

INSECT has Wazaa on IGNORE!!!!! hahah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dro View Post

and i thought the *****s were in denial.
    Quitting is what Junior Whitter did in a fight...dude wasn't even hurt, and he up and quit. Oscar quit on his stool on his own accord...that's quitting. Cotto was getting brutally punished, and made it to round 12. Let's see how you (or I for that matter,) do in a situation like that.

And I'm in denial...okaaay then.

Comment

Originally posted by dj stones! View Post
      you say it like if it was a normal thing....
      It's just a cow without a face.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
        Quitting is what Junior Whitter did in a fight...dude wasn't even hurt, and he up and quit. Oscar quit on his stool on his own accord...that's quitting. Cotto was getting brutally punished, and made it to round 12. Let's see how you (or I for that matter,) do in a situation like that.

you would quit like cotto, what are you trying to prove? The point is Cotto quit i dont give a **** how much he was getting punished, bottom line is he quit. stop denying it and accept it.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
          It's just a cow without a face.
          dude wtf really lmfaoooooo.......thats like saying its just a human without a torso...its fu*kin sick and nasty.

Have u ever seen a faceless cow in person?

Comment

dj..stones...w/e you call yourself, but you are here selling his shirts...I don't take anything so seriously as you are, as to endorse his products on a boxing forum...you are the only one EVER to do that. That is some seriously shit...lol.

And we have jack photochopping tony pic to look like jesus...You guys really got quite the circle jerk going on. Enjoy.

Selling shirts...:upsidedown: Do you get a commision for each one? God, i never seen such...just....YUK! Lol!

Comment

he took a knee. clearly quitting. am i calling him a ***** for it? well when i joke around yes but the man gave it his all. Cotto is a true blood and guts warrior. Dj shouldnt be talking since his God's career is questionable in terms of validity.
              dj..stones...w/e you call yourself, but you are here selling his shirts...I don't take anything so seriously as you are, as to endorse his products on a boxing forum...you are the only one EVER to do that. That is some seriously shit...lol.

And we have jack photochopping tony pic to look like jesus...You guys really got quite the circle jerk going on. Enjoy.

Selling shirts...:upsidedown: Do you get a commision for each one? God, i never seen such...just....YUK! Lol!
              yes their circle jerk thread is ****

Comment

Originally posted by dj stones! View Post
                dude wtf really lmfaoooooo.......thats like saying its just a human without a torso...its fu*kin sick and nasty.

Have u ever seen a faceless cow in person?
                dont get me wrong... it was sick and nasty but INCEST always claims to be this emotionless caveman. He calls slick boxers cowards because they don't exchange. I thought he would be ok with it. I guess I was wrong.

Comment

Quitting is what Junior Whitter did in a fight...dude wasn't even hurt, and he up and quit
                  Don't bad-talk my boy Junior, jaz.

Comment

selling a boxers shirt on a boxing fourm? i dont see the issue there....it makes sense, dumb **** would be me trying to promote car parts on a golfing website.

besides im showing the world where to get the shirt for all your cowardly backs, ***z like u could use some macho tony aura surrounding your candyass you should order a shirt.

Comment

Wtb Vid of Cotto moonwalking away from a midget sfw in his last major fight

Comment

Working...
                      X