The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
    Another great episode.

JDM as Negan is absolutely killing it. The montage of him and Carl in Alexandria was great and him telling Olivia he was "50% more into her" was the funniest thing on TWD to date.
    I love JDM no **** if he doesnt get a nomination ill be pissed Walking dead gets snubbed bad, they robbed Carol of an Emmy she had one of the best story arcs and transformations, this season though they made her weak again which sucks, you can tell Olivia was faking being offended, in real life if he told her that she would gladly let him bang her out in her room lol what fat chick would say no?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Negan likes Carl in the comics too, they're staying true to the literature. Carl stands up to him and Negan likes that and he tries to be some kind of bad ass uncle figure to him like he's doing now, half threatning Carl but Carl doesn't buy it. This is what the show is doing too, iirc Carl also infiltrates Negan's base and that's where he gets caught

It's still so unrealistic, everyone hates Negan or fears him, even his people, but he's not bulleproof or the Hulk, he's a human so anyone of those men can kill him but they don't..which is just amusing. This guy took some dudes girl and made him his right hand man...lol
      How is it unrealisitic, there have been many dictators in real life who were not physically imposing.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
        Negan making a fat chick cry, then offering to **** her brains out in order to make her feel better.

Exactly what I would do
        its funny cause you know she would let him rail her. Almost all fat chicks are desperate for dick, hot girls are the only ones who would slap a dude like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
          its funny cause you know she would let him rail her. Almost all fat chicks are desperate for dick, hot girls are the only ones who would slap a dude like that.
          say word! ^^^

If I was Rick I would be all over Olivia's big ass instead of Michonne

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
            say word! ^^^

i'd be all over the fat b1tch too just because she's in charge of the food

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                How is it unrealisitic, there have been many dictators in real life who were not physically imposing.
                Dictators, mob bosses, world leaders get assassinated by their own people all the time.

Everyone's walking around with guns and the dude with the baseball bat is the one in charge?

Not only that but he's ****ing everyone's wife?

Comment

and i woulda got Rosita pregnant by now

Comment

say word! ^^^

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                    Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    and i woulda got Rosita pregnant by now

best episode of the season so far.

look at all the ground they covered.

they showed other people. episodes that suck are when they stay in one damn room or place and only cover one or two characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                      Dictators, mob bosses, world leaders get assassinated by their own people all the time.

Everyone's walking around with guns and the dude with the baseball bat is the one in charge?

Not only that but he's ****ing everyone's wife?
                      , saviours dont have enough numbers or outside interaction for an attemp to overthrow.. Also most dictators domt even walk around witha weapon either and not all mob bosses, gangsters, dictators were killed,by followers. Negan can do what he is doing because the people dont believe there is anything better, dwight killed his friend remember his friend told him there has to be something out there better.

The longer this environment happens the more indoctrination will occur so future generations do not try a overthrow.

Ever heard of prophet muhammad of islam? He ****ed everyones wife too and would take dudes wives as well lol, negan is so similar to him. Takes half, has haram of women, rules by fear at the same time shows some kindness so people will say wow he might be nice, aka stockhom syndrome.

Comment

Working...
                      X