No announcement yet.

The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    They barley missed the playoffs because Bosh almost died he was averaging 22 points and 9 rebounds before he had that illness

This is the biggest misconception about Bron like he could go to 76ers and take them to the finals he played with 2 MVP finalist in Miami and now playing with one of the best PG and forward in the league

You guys going to see how good Love is after gets traded in summer
    Lebron no doubt is still a great player but the over reaction after last nights game was really annoying.

agree.. miami never lost just BRON. check the facts..

Comment

• lbj fans be like:
      lebron needs more help..

Comment

• James harden wins shaqtin mvp.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
          James harden wins shaqtin mvp.
          deserving award.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            deserving award.
            Javale would be proud

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              They barley missed the playoffs because Bosh almost died he was averaging 22 points and 9 rebounds before he had that illness

This is the biggest misconception about Bron like he could go to 76ers and take them to the finals he played with 2 MVP finalist in Miami and now playing with one of the best PG and forward in the league

You guys going to see how good Love is after gets traded in summer
              Injuries were always a problem in Miami. D Wade missed 30 games in two of the four seasons in Miami, and was badly hobbled throughout multiple seasons. Especially the playoffs.

LeBron has already carried one of the worst teams you will ever see to the finals. That 2007 Cavs team was horrendous. The way that some people under value LeBron James is simply ridiculous. To me it is utterly baffling how dislike can cloud judgement to such a degree.

You could put LeBron on non-playoff teams in the east and he'd be capable of dragging them to the finals. Be that New York, Indiana, Washington or whoever.

Be honest, jow many other players could take 2 games from the Warriors with a supporting cast of Dellavedova, Smith, Thompson and Mozgov? As I said, that is 76'ers level supporting cast.

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                lbj fans be like:
                lebron needs more help..

I'm a Russell Westbrook guy.

The whole LeBron thing is just ridiculous to me. The level of dislike and bias people can have towards a basketball player just seems silly.

James and Irving are responsible for 88% of Cleveland's points (scoring and assists), it's literally 2 vs Golden State.

Green is destroying Love, Klay is killing JR, Barnes has mostly been excellent, Livingston, Iguodala and the rest of the bench are killing Cleveland's bench. Curry is having a poor finals and Golden State are still winning, what happens if James has a poor finals?
                Last edited by gmc_rfc_06; 06-15-2016, 03:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  I'm a Russell Westbrook guy.

The whole LeBron thing is just ridiculous to me. The level of dislike and bias people can have towards a basketball player just seems silly.

James and Irving are responsible for 88% of Cleveland's points (scoring and assists), it's literally 2 vs Golden State.

Green is destroying Love, Klay is killing JR, Barnes has mostly been excellent, Livingston, Iguodala and the rest of the bench are killing Cleveland's bench. Curry is having a poor finals and Golden State are still winning, what happens if James has a poor finals?
                  curry is being shutdown by the cavs defense (switches and double team) but his team mates are stepping up because of the easy look they are having. curry is still leading his team in ppg this series despite having a "poor finals". gsw game are not dependent on 1 talent alone, thus their "strength in numbers" motto.

lebron just brings this to him. he played gm by choosing his team mates and that back fires. he always put the blame on his team with his me, myself and I mentality.

he even tell during the interview regarding kyries explosion: "this is the finest performance in a final by my pointguard"

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                    curry is being shutdown by the cavs defense (switches and double team) but his team mates are stepping up because of the easy look they are having. curry is still leading his team in ppg this series despite having a "poor finals". gsw game are not dependent on 1 talent alone, thus their "strength in numbers" motto.

lebron just brings this to him. he played gm by choosing his team mates and that back fires. he always put the blame on his team with his me, myself and I mentality.

he even tell during the interview regarding kyries explosion: "this is the finest performance in a final by my pointguard"
                    Curry is missing a whole lot of shots he usually makes, much like in several of the games against OKC. The Warriors (with the exception of game 4) have been statistically better on both ends with Curry off the floor. The stats over the season and playoffs show that without Steph, the Warriors would still have the 2nd best record in the NBA.

Green, Klay and Barnes are big time players. Iguodala and Livingston could start for most teams. Barbosa has played well...They have their own 'big two' but thanks to a couple of great contracts, they have the far better team. Green is the most important player to how that team play.

LeBron and Kyrie are out there at this point as a 2-man show trying to beat the best and deepest team in basketball.

Comment

• I don't give a flying fuck about LeBron. I don't have a preferred NBA team at all. But I'm not going to blindly hate on the guy because it's the popular thing to do. He's the best player in the league right now. I'm not just talking about this series.

Cavs would be garbage without him. Don't give me "Kevin Love would do this or that" because none of it matters because he's a defensive liability.

Love refused to go to the Cavs unil he found out LeBron was going. Because he knows what we should know. They're terrible of LeBron isn't there.
                      Last edited by johnm is...; 06-15-2016, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X